General Yuzuru Chat

Competitions or Ice shows. Even if he keeps skating or not. I think for me, the existence of Yuzuru Hanyu in this lifetime is enough. Because just the fact that such a human in this world exists, that alone brings so much courage and inspiration to so many people. I am just so grateful everytime he just skates.

...thanks to my own stupidity I have only managed to catch up on RE_PRAY Yokohama today (the day the Beyond Live Archive goes up :embSwan:). That was truly better in every aspect than the very first outing — Yuzu looks so much more cheerful and energized in performance too!!

I haven't mentioned it here (I think), but while to this date I don't get Re_Pray as well as I get GIFT, I think I understand it slightly more this time around. While I can't help but think how the storyline is based on Yuzu's skating life so far, I have to remember his words and try to get myself inside the story (maybe that'll help me understand better as well). In the end I am just glad to see him performing at his best and enjoying every moment of it :softYuzu:

Yuzu, WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU!!! :party0019::party0019::party0019:

This bit from Part 7 of the interview with Itoi-san had me :roll:.

Itoi-san is making the understatement of the century, here:

Hanyu
That could be true. I don’t consider it having a long time to think, but rather that I’ve got a very limited amount of time to practice. I probably think exponentially more than other people, though.
Itoi
That’s the impression I get.

A person involved in the figure skating industry commented, "Hanyu-san's influence is amazing. There is no other skater who can attract 7,000 customers by himself.'' (Try 120K and counting....)