General Yuzuru Chat

I have watched GIFT so many times. I rewatched again today. It is still as awe-inspiring as the first time I watched.

And that moment when Seimei starts? It never fails to give me chills, and I find myself crying (happily) again for all that Yuzuru has accomplished :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

What a joy he is - an all-around amazing human, who, fortunately, was blessed with not just the talent and the looks, but also the brains and the wit, artistry and imagination, perseverance and humility. Oh, and let's not forget something else that I find lacking in some competitive skaters nowadays - charisma :yes:

What a time to be a fanyu! Here's to the first anniversary of GIFT - hoping for a lot more solo Yuzuru ice shows to come. Cheers! :drinks:

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

Been watching old Yuzu videos lately and...I miss watching him compete 😔🤧 and there won't be a competitor like him ever again. You never know how good you had it until it's gone. 🥺😢

:10742289: Hug hug, I miss also the old days of competition but definitely not him competing the last years. It was so hard and infuriating (still is whenever thinking back at those times). 

I’m however now so grateful and beyond happy we are blessed to continue watching him skate and develop, see all the potential we always knew he had to crazy improve truly blossom and go to uncharted territories. I’m so proud of him, it’s not even 2 years since he retired but he has accomplished so freaking much! And true, there won’t ever be a competitor like him, there won’t ever be a skater who transitioned into the pro life like him, going stronger and greater in doing so! GOAT!:SunFace: