General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, kittypaws said:

Hello, does anyone know why I can't get Gift on Disney+ anymore?  Did I miss something? :weeping: :tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6::tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

Oh no!!!

Very sorry to hear that it's not working for you. 

Checked my D+ immediately after reading your post. Started GiFT just now, it is working Disney + UK

22 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

[NEWS]

Thank you so much for sharing this translation! This interview made me aware of something I had missed so far or not payed enough attention to: As a teenager you normally have so many puzzling thoughts, mindsets and feelings to struggle with, maybe meeting your family’s expectations, working hard for best possible school results, plus maybe anxiety about the future. 16 year old Yuzu already HAD found himself in the limelight with his amazing results, so this probably already WAS a certain burden. However the additional burden of being seen in connection with the Big Earthquake, being “identified” with it, must have been almost unbearable for such a young person. Being asked permanently about it probably makes one feel a certain responsibility which could lead to feeling guilty if you think you don’t have the correct answers. Understanding this, I can understand even less those who used to roll their eyes at Yuzu skating to Notte Stellata, like he would exploit the disaster for his own popularity. I can always just admire Yuzu for his wisdom: Visiting the ladies in the shelter years ago and meeting them now as visitors of his show, making the public aware of still uninhabitable houses by interviewing a man who showed him his house, and demonstrating how rescue teams work (just before another bigger earthquake strikes), all in addition to donations - my greatest respect!

5 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Oh no!!!

Very sorry to hear that it's not working for you. 

Checked my D+ immediately after reading your post. Started GiFT just now, it is working Disney + UK

Thank you. Still having problems bringing Gift up but I will keep trying.  Very glad and relieved that Gift was not taken off Disney. :tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6::tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

Finally, I read the interview series between Yuzu and Itoi-san. Very interesting! And funny, like: I guess I'm currently going from "normal" to "weird" (ep. 11). You know what, Yuzuru? We love you for not being "normal", because that's what gave us the opportunity to become aware of you.

Anyone still counting the reasons why we love Yuzu?

On 3/14/2024 at 4:55 PM, Perelandra said:

Sorry, forgot to mention that the charity collaboration was related to previous charity efforts which may have been one of the reasons Yuzu agreed to partner with Gucci.

Last paragraph, Yuzu comments about brands which do something to nurture.

Edit: In the past Yuzu has chosen to work with brands which show commitment to giving back to an area or demonstrate conservation as part of the brand message

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/yuzuru-hanyu-gucci-brand-ambassador-1236262421/

Thanks, @Perelandra! Even more related information about this topic... :2thumbsup:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].