General Yuzuru Chat

With regards to Yuzu’s divorce (and its reasons), it is heartening to read statements of support from fanyus all over the world eg. the Italian and Chinese fanyus on social media. Referencing the Sponichi news article shared by @SuzyQ, it printed a photo of international fans showing their support/love for amateur skater Yuzu at the end of his program. 

I’m thinking as a follow-up to this article, we, the international fans should band together (to show unity among international fans and save cost. Planet’s admin to collaborate with other groups of international fanyus) to publish a birthday wish and statement of support (translated in Japanese) in the print copy of Sponichi for the now athlete-professional skater Yuzu. With this action, we want to reach out directly to the Japanese public (especially those without access to social media) and share their support/love for their two-time Olympian, who is not only their national treasure but one to the rest of the world. Hopefully this might in turn encourage the Japanese public to speak up and demand for better protection from media harassment. I sincerely hope the collective voices of his massive fanbase (and its spending power) is loud and powerful enough to effect a change in mindsets and regulations. Yuzu (and others in similar predicament) deserves the right to start and lead a normal family life, just like any other individual on earth.

Once again, many thanks to fellow satellites for your efforts and time in sharing Yuzu contents and your thoughts here. 

20 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Yoshiki Kogaito: "I would like to take pictures of his skating on a frozen lake with nature in the background. It would be beautiful under natural light, or even under moonlight. I would also like to take photos of his skating a classic program on the ice―covered stage of the Opera House. All of these are just my own fantasies."

These are not just Kogaito-san's fantasies. It would be a dream come true to see Yuzu skate in these scenarios.

I look forward to the photobook. I'm sure it must be gorgeous! :girlsigh:

Hopefully, there will be more official media content on Yuzu in English in the future. :cheer:

[NEWS]

I confess I'm greedy. Besides a photobook, I look forward to such a Fantasy DVD.:grin:

3 hours ago, YuzuSkating_IsTheTruth said:

With regards to Yuzu’s divorce (and its reasons), it is heartening to read statements of support from fanyus all over the world eg. the Italian and Chinese fanyus on social media. Referencing the Sponichi news article shared by @SuzyQ, it printed a photo of international fans showing their support/love for amateur skater Yuzu at the end of his program. 

I’m thinking as a follow-up to this article, we, the international fans should band together (to show unity among international fans and save cost. Planet’s admin to collaborate with other groups of international fanyus) to publish a birthday wish and statement of support (translated in Japanese) in the print copy of Sponichi for the now athlete-professional skater Yuzu. With this action, we want to reach out directly to the Japanese public (especially those without access to social media) and share their support/love for their two-time Olympian, who is not only their national treasure but one to the rest of the world. Hopefully this might in turn encourage the Japanese public to speak up and demand for better protection from media harassment. I sincerely hope the collective voices of his massive fanbase (and its spending power) is loud and powerful enough to effect a change in mindsets and regulations. Yuzu (and others in similar predicament) deserves the right to start and lead a normal family life, just like any other individual on earth.

Once again, many thanks to fellow satellites for your efforts and time in sharing Yuzu contents and your thoughts here. 

I'm in immediately! It is a good idea to get visible and finally, we could do something against the feeling of helplessness. I don't have any knowledge about Japanese newspaper, but if a printed message from Yuzu's huge international fanbase is possible, I think we should go for it. 

57 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

I'm in immediately! It is a good idea to get visible and finally, we could do something against the feeling of helplessness. I don't have any knowledge about Japanese newspaper, but if a printed message from Yuzu's huge international fanbase is possible, I think we should go for it. 

Hope it will happen, this will be a big sign! We are watching

15 hours ago, YuzuSkating_IsTheTruth said:

. . . . .  we, the international fans should band together (to show unity among international fans and save cost. Planet’s admin to collaborate with other groups of international fanyus) to publish a birthday wish and statement of support (translated in Japanese) in the print copy of Sponichi for the now athlete-professional skater Yuzu. With this action, we want to reach out directly to the Japanese public (especially those without access to social media) and share their support/love for their two-time Olympian, who is not only their national treasure but one to the rest of the world. Hopefully this might in turn encourage the Japanese public to speak up and demand for better protection from media harassment. I sincerely hope the collective voices of his massive fanbase (and its spending power) is loud and powerful enough to effect a change in mindsets and regulations. Yuzu (and others in similar predicament) deserves the right to start and lead a normal family life, just like any other individual on earth.  . . . . .

11 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

I'm in too ! A very good idea, and I'd gladly contribute monetarily.

But ... could this be accomplished in just a week's time ? :shrug:

18 hours ago, YuzuSkating_IsTheTruth said:

Basically we are taking an ad in the newspaper? Is that right? I love this idea, I hope we could make it happen.