General Yuzuru Chat

Both are so different, one is strong and energetic, the other full of emotions, which makes me cry :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:, especially these days. It would be wonderful to see them in Re_pray at Saga or Yokohama. 

He improved so much and I definitely fear for those cameras, if he has been practicing this move a lot:5918bda872cf0_0006(2):

55 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Omg, Yuzu is mind blowing and the duality again of both videos...I'm just...:13877886::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw: his skating is truly his language and carries so much healing power. Always.

I loved the sound of his blades...and oh my...poor camera-san...lol...had to bear him and his innovative ideas :biggrin:

RIP camera :lol:

Spoiler

and RIP me too...dead by hydroblade again :th_grave:

On 11/23/2023 at 8:21 PM, Lilly88 said:

It would be wonderful to see them in Re_pray at Saga or Yokohama. 

Agree. The best thing about Goliath, however, is that Yuzu has taken full advantage of the medium to create a work that goes much further than a skating performance and cannot be replicated under normal circumstances. The poignancy it has in its current form cannot be achieved in any other way, especially the choice of camera angles seems crucial to the final effect.