General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, TallyT said:

Plenty of people drool over Keanu Reeves, Brad Pitt or Jason Momoa, and have in past years over Mick Jagger or  other music stars who've been married. So why not?

That's very true! I drooled over Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves as well😂

2 hours ago, KendallKlaire said:

I really don't think we should be guessing who Yuzu's other half is. It's something he clearly wanted to keep private and unless he reveals it himself or if it gets leaked by overzealous paparazzi then we'll probably never know. Given that the info of their identity was not released they are not in the public eye and a private person (just who Yuzu needs imo) 

I made the mistake of glancing at TSL's latest video and the comments on that video are...stupid. They think that Yuzu made up his marriage and is using it for attention :smiley-whacky115: yikes...

Typical TSL comments🤣

Hi everyone !!!:satellite:

Tomorrow is a big day as well and we'll celebrate Yuzu's YT channel first anniversary!!! Please please join us, even if you don't have Twitter, please leave a nice comment under his first video! It is the time to show that we are stronger and united than ever, and that our love and support is always here for him. :img_21: (please note this is a new corrected tweet).

My thoughts before and after Yuzu announced his marriage:

Before: He never hade any love affairs before, how does he know about these stuff?

Now: Ohhh, he knows about it....

Before: He deliberately keeps distance with all females, maybe he's not interested in girls at all.

Now: ok, he already has someone in mind.

Thinking about the marriage announcement reminded me of this bit from Prologue when Yuzuru was asked about his resolutions for 2023 and long term aspirations:

"If, in the future, you think that "I don't have to watch it", "This is different", "I'm not interested in Hanyu Yuzuru" etc., I'll be sad but even if it turns out this way, someday if you watch TV or YT, I want to continue to put on performances that will make you think "Indeed Hanyu Yuzuru's performance is good." (translation: LGeorgin)

Full translation:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

I really love this fandom... Where I live now, where there never is any snow, and figure skating is almost non-existent, these hashtags are trending:

#羽生結弦選手ご結婚おめでとうございます

#羽生くんの幸せが一番の幸せ

Yuzu, you are so loved :animated-smileys-angels-151: I really hope that you know this :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

There's a long time since I last wrote a post in this forum, but I came back to wish Yuzu and his wife all the happiness in the world.

I'm also glad because almost 99% of the reactions on the internet are positive: most people are happy for Yuzu and wishing him happiness and good luck in this new stage, and telling him they are with him no matter what and they are looking forward to his new ice shows.

Not gonna lie, I've also read some nasty/negative responses. I'd like to think they come, mostly, from teenagers who were somewhat "infatuated" with Yuzu and his good looks, but not all those reactions are from teenagers, sadly. I want to tell these people that Yuzu is a human being with a private life, an athlete and not an idol, and that nobody has the right to make a claim to him about his personal life. Fortunately, these people are a minority in the fandom.

All in all, I'm happy for him and his partner. Best wishes and best luck, Yuzu. 

Oooough it's been a long while since I last commented here 🙈 — I was away from the phone malware app the app formerly known as twitter the day Yuzu announced his marriage. On one hand we know that this will eventually happen (...remember all the time he said he'd be married  by 25/26 on his TV appearances? Good times :hihi::embSwan:), on the other hand...it still shocked everyone (me included) the moment he announced it (Also why do you gotta remind me of my singleness this way Yuzu???? So cruel :sad-smiley-046:). Though it wouldn't be him if he doesn't surprise anyone like this, no? :LOL:

Congratulations to Yuzu and his spouse :loveshower:, may their marriage be filled by a lifetime of love and bliss :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:, and we'll support you as always :party0019:

12 hours ago, Mor2904 said:

There's a long time since I last wrote a post in this forum, but I came back to wish Yuzu and his wife all the happiness in the world.

I'm also glad because almost 99% of the reactions on the internet are positive: most people are happy for Yuzu and wishing him happiness and good luck in this new stage, and telling him they are with him no matter what and they are looking forward to his new ice shows.

Not gonna lie, I've also read some nasty/negative responses. I'd like to think they come, mostly, from teenagers who were somewhat "infatuated" with Yuzu and his good looks, but not all those reactions are from teenagers, sadly. I want to tell these people that Yuzu is a human being with a private life, an athlete and not an idol, and that nobody has the right to make a claim to him about his personal life. Fortunately, these people are a minority in the fandom.

All in all, I'm happy for him and his partner. Best wishes and best luck, Yuzu. 

Spoiler

...and then there's another kind of speculating abound on the former bird app, to which I say... have we learned nothing from Freddie Mercury?? :facepalm:

Anyhow, reminder that you know nothing of YH's personal life, so be mindful of it and respect his privacy 😒🙄🤦🏽