General Yuzuru Chat

:7938863: That's how you do beige suit photoshoots! :10636614: Not the salaryman one like *cough* Towa :smiley-scared003:

I legit thought it was an edit as I first saw it from a fan's post :cry: And we've been treated to so many suit abominations as well as suit edits on Yuzu over the years :sigh:

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

You may need to sit down after this very short sequence

:girlsigh:  :2thumbsup:  :surprised_pikachu:  which an unusual look at Yuzu and very well worn (it's in relation to Nana's theme ..... ) it would have been IMPOSSIBLE in competition  :embSwan: and I'm waiting like everyone here, the complete skate this 27 

The safety pins come from the punk style and a certain "non-conformist" of tearing jeans with a scissor and "sewing them up" with safety pins : well, I wore some in the years 1977/78, but as simple as 2 pins connected to a small chain :rock:

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/replay-radio/les-pourquoi/pourquoi-les-punks-portaient-ils-des-epingles-a-nourrice_1747193.html   and V Westwood had a shop dedicated to this guy 

SPORTS account of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.

#フィギュアスケート A story of respect from snowboarder 🇨🇳 Su Yimin to legend.

It seems that Hanyu's direct effort, politeness, and demeanor became Su's goals. Deepening mutual understanding and friendship across national borders is the real pleasure of sports 🥰🌸