General Yuzuru Chat

7 時間前, yanaさんが言いました:

Can anyone translate this?

The twitter is about Noto-san (a photographer)’s lecture. His episode about yuzu.

To the question about backstage yuzu, noto-san responded that he is like that also in his private life, but he’s more relaxed out and more friendly.  He has a good memory and well remembers the person whom he’s once met in interviews or so and next time he speaks to the person saying, “you are (his name)….”.  Such a behavior feels impressive.   

To the question about whether he talks with yuzu in sendai direct, he said not so many but reffered to one example. “いきなり” (means suddenly in English) means “とても“、”すごく“(means very)in Sendai.  When they are eating something, they say ““it is "いきなり”(suddenly) tasty.”

About that Sendai poster (the recent one, he put on kimono), the layout had been decided and yuzu was sensible and his filming ended in 1 or 2 minutes.

Other than the official photo, he took yuzu showing some fanny pose and a smug face in hakama. These photos are nice but it’s a pity he can’t make them public.

15 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

The twitter is about Noto-san (a photographer)’s lecture. His episode about yuzu.

To the question about backstage yuzu, noto-san responded that he is like that also in his private life, but he’s more relaxed out and more friendly.  He has a good memory and well remembers the person whom he’s once met in interviews or so and next time he speaks to the person saying, “your name is ….”.  Such a behavior feels impressive.   

To the question about whether he talks with yuzu in sendai direct, he said not so many but reffered to one example. “いきなり” (means suddenly in English) means “とても“、”すごく“(means very)in Sendai.  When they are eating something, they say ““it is "いきなり”(suddenly) tasty.”

About that Sendai poster (the recent one, he put on kimono), the layout had been decided and yuzu was sensible and his filming ended in 1 or 2 minutes.

Other than the official photo, he took yuzu showing some fanny pose and a smug face in hakama. These photos are nice but it’s a pity he can’t make them public.

How extra do you have to be to finish a photo shoot in 2 minutes lol :kitty:

20 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

Maybe we'll see it in a year or two.. :68811859:

2 hours ago, CupidsBow said:

My 2 cents about posting hateful comments to vent frustrations:

I have been a fan of a particular idol who, since the very beginning of his career, has attracted a lot of negative attention (through no fault of his own), false accusations, personal attacks, death threats etc. with very little fan support to counter-act the negativity. It is natural for any public figure to attract haters, it happens to everyone who enters the public eye and sadly the internet emboldens many people the say and do disgusting things just because they don't particularly like a particularly public figure. The best thing to do is to block and report these people when you see such posts, and counter-act with love and support as much as you can. If Yuzu is one to self-google and check in on fans and becomes aware of this site, all I want him to find here is fans talking about his activities and his skating, enjoying what he does, appreciating his hard work, admiring his skill and cheering him on - not flame wars and drawing attention to anti-fans. We can't protect him from all hateful comments, we can't rid the world of people who dislike him, but we can choose to not draw any extra attention to these people and their vile comments.

*Stands up and claps* 

In my three and a half years of being a Yuzuru fan I can truly say i don't care about haters anymore. I just focus on showing my support to him and his skating. Let's keep supporting him so our voices are louder than those haters (Yuzuru has way more supporters anyway lol)

Hi guysssss long time no see :dancingpooh:

finally get the time to check on this forum after such a long time and what's with this yuzu haters??????!!! :yznotimpressed:

Anyway, I'm still patiently waiting for his FP announcement  :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I think it's in August right?

27 minutes ago, b138oo said:

finally get the time to check on this forum after such a long time and what's with this yuzu haters??????!!! :yznotimpressed:

Anyway, I'm still patiently waiting for his FP announcement  :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

:bouncinghello::67789441: Your timing is impeccable!! :10814716:

2 hours ago, b138oo said:

I agree that we shouldn't give much attention to haters. What Yuzu needs is our love and support.

We can't ignore the fact that there are people who don't like him (i think a lot of us here are painfully aware that there is a portion of skating fans who aren't fond of him and/or his fans at all) but we can show everyone that the love we all feel for him is greater than the hate he gets.

As fans, i think that is the only thing we can try to do. 

And about the FS reveal no, i am not ready at all :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: things are going to start picking up soon, with the FS reveal and the 24h tv thing...

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: