General Yuzuru Chat

On 12/31/2022 at 4:04 PM, Anni said:

The show is over. I'm happy for Yuzu that he had a lot of fun and got to see so many great artists live.:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

I want to thank him for everything in 2022 and look forward to his continued journey. Only the best for him in the new year.:heartpound:

:grin:

The end (voting)

He really doesn't age :coolio:

[NEWS]

I hope someone will do a Yuzu cut of the show. :smiley-angelic001:

Yuzu really looks like he is frozen in time. Not only did he not age at all since 2015, his looks simply didn't change. Spending so much time with Ice-chan preserves him well. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

50 minutes ago, lajoitko said:

Prologue Yokohama day 2 Eng sub :thanks: for the uploader!

Reveal hidden contents

That's amazing! Thank you for posting it! :cheer:

Source: 小トロ on Twitter

I wish you all Happy New Year! May 2023 be filled with happiness, good health, and lots of Yuzu joy! :loveshower:

The last couple of years, especially 2022, were extremely difficult for my family and me. During all these hard times, Yuzu was always a precious source of hope, light, strength, and courage. I'm also really grateful that I'm a part of this wonderful, warm community. Thank you, Yuzu! Thank you, everybody! :heartpound:

Happy New Year to Everyone here! :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw: It's hard to imagine that the new fanyu year 2023 will be even more exciting and full of surprises but we're in the PRO era right now, so everything is possible! :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

Wishing you all the best, happiness, love, may your dreams come true & all your plans be fulfilled. :8232307:

Much too late but from the bottom of my heart i wish all satellites a happy, healthy, happy and blessed new year! I'm so glad I found the planet and there are so many nice people there. Unfortunately I couldn't be here for a long time for professional and private reasons, but I'll try to read every post since Christmas. Congratulations to everyone who got tickets for GIFT. Hopefully you will experience a unique time in Japan and I am looking forward to all reports!
On 12/31/2022 at 9:52 PM, Elly said:

:cheer: Managed to catch up with NHK's Kouhaku Uta Gassen program (thanks starry!). It's long but looked like so much fun, and it was nice to see the musicians I recognize (OMG @Anabel Yuzu and Hyde in the same hall. Please skate to a Hyde ballade, Yuzu :smiley-angelic001:) and discover new ones. Some of the songs were so catchy and made me want to listen to more! Though I would likely not have watched it if it wasn't for Yuzu, so there's yet another example of Yuzu spreading Japanese culture. :clapping-smiley:And we even got a few clips of Yuzu's skating in addition to the interactions with songs/musicians. :sparkles.001: It definitely had that end-of-year feel to it and it made me a bit sentimental. New Year's still a few hours away for me, but

:smiley-happy105:Happy New Year and best wishes for good health, happiness, and prosperity for all satellites who are already in 2023! And, of course, for Yuzu and his loved ones! :2lbkos0: Let's look forward to the new year together! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

Edit: The Last Rockstars thoughts on Yuzu:

[NEWS]

I know! I was like WTF when I first saw Miyavi and Yoshiki but then... Hyde!!! :8788161::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

On 1/1/2023 at 12:30 PM, SaluYuzu said:

I wish I knew the system better when I submitted my lottery application. I wouldn't have minded at all adding you as a companion. At the time I stumbled through those perplexing steps and wasn't sure I would be able to go all the way through :-( 

No worries, many of us are learning as we go. Next time we will be experts :2thumbsup:

I've finally caught up, thank you very much for the updates :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::7938863:

:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pjektkoB1qdlkyg:  Happy New Year to everyone!! :tumblr_inline_n2pjektkoB1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: