General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Pammi said:

OMG...

How to swoon:

Place yourself on a soft surface with plenty cushions around you and no hot beverages

Look at this HYN message from Yuzuru

Feel faint OMG THAT hair, OMG the white turtle neck, he looks and sounds soooo fine!! :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw:

Fall over into unconsciousness (supported by soft cushions so you don't hurt yourself)

Slowly regain consciousness

Remember why you fainted

Sit up, look at Yuzu and repeat ad infinitum....

It's been a bit of a swoony day today lol

HAPPY SWOONEW YEAR all !!

So gorgeous. 

Inspired to listen to Pachelbel's Canon now and wear a cashmere roll neck. Any bets that ivory/cream sweaters and navy blue blazers will sell out. Yuzu looks like super. 

New post from Yuzu on twitter and IG. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: He is wearing a white hoodie. I don't know if I can share it, because he wrote under the post: "Do not repost".

Happy New Year Yuzu.:heartpound:

Stay healthy & happy.

Edit

Lae's translation of Yuzu's message (source: @axelsandwich on twitter)

Happy new year

I received a lot of power in 2022. In 2023 as well, I will keep moving forward, with a strong spirit at my core.

I hope for everyone, it will be a year of being able to experience happiness.

[NEWS

5 minutes ago, Anabel said:

:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: Hi dear Satellites :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

I'm (desperately) looking for someone who would kindly agree to add me to their GIFT request. I'd be willing to negotiate the terms if we win. I already have a japanese SIM, but no acct in Lawson.

I wish I knew the system better when I submitted my lottery application. I wouldn't have minded at all adding you as a companion. At the time I stumbled through those perplexing steps and wasn't sure I would be able to go all the way through :-( 

3 hours ago, Anni said:

New post from Yuzu on twitter and IG. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: He is wearing a white hoodie. I don't know if I can share it, because he wrote under the post: "Do not repost".

Happy New Year Yuzu.:heartpound:

Stay healthy & happy.

Edit

Lae's translation of Yuzu's message (source: @axelsandwich on twitter)

[NEWS

I believe reposting in this context refers to situations where someone would e.g. screenshot his post and make a new post about it, linking his original IG post should be ok I think.