General Yuzuru Chat

Ghislain had very sad news today. His beloved mother passed away. Last week, while in Switzerland, Ghislain placed his mother, in Canada, in palliative care so that she was comfortable.

Ghislain will still be going to Skate Canada International.

Please join me in sending to Ghislain our deepest condolences for his loss.

27 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Ghislain a eu une bien triste nouvelle aujourd'hui. Sa mère bien-aimée est décédée. La semaine dernière, alors qu'il était en Suisse, Ghislain a placé sa mère, au Canada, en soins palliatifs afin qu'elle soit confortable.

Ghislain ira toujours aux Internationaux Patinage Canada.

Veuillez vous joindre à moi pour envoyer à Ghislain nos plus sincères condoléances pour sa perte.

Oh en effet , c'est bien triste et GEO1 je vais écrire en Français puisse que Ghislain est du Québec et tu pourras , si tu le désires re transcrire mon écrit

Je présente à Mr Ghislain Briand et à sa famille mes plus sincères condoléances pour le décès de votre mère et grand mère et on a qu'une mère et elle restera à jamais dans votre coeur et sera dans vos pensées à Patinage Canada et je vous envoie du courage de la France pendant cette triste période. 

2 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Ghislain had very sad news today. His beloved mother passed away. Last week, while in Switzerland, Ghislain placed his mother, in Canada, in palliative care so that she was comfortable.

That is very sad news for Ghislain. 

Please pass on my sincere condolences for his loss

Thank you for letting us know, that is a difficult thing to do.

Lots of love

Pxx

11 hours ago, Geo1 said:

This is very sad. Please let Ghislain know that we are so sorry for his loss and that we keep him and his family in our thoughts.

13 hours ago, Geo1 said:

I'm very sorry to read this. Also from me my sincerest condolences.:grouphug:

21 hours ago, Geo1 said:

I am very sorry to hear that Ghislain's Mother passed away, sending my sincere condolences.