General Yuzuru Chat

He is a SAINT, having been able to thrive in such a toxic environment for such a long time and still retain his core values. 

Man, we can count on one hand the number of skaters being treated the way he was, even less so if said skaters compete for as long as he did. Perhaps he is the only one. 

I do wonder sometimes if it is doable to measure the amount of support he has versus that which tore him down...

1 hour ago, Melodie said:

He is a SAINT, having been able to thrive in such a toxic environment for such a long time and still retain his core values. 

Man, we can count on one hand the number of skaters being treated the way he was, even less so if said skaters compete for as long as he did. Perhaps he is the only one. 

I do wonder sometimes if it is doable to measure the amount of support he has versus that which tore him down...

Yes, but the ones who tried to crush him will pay in the end.

"It is a monstrous thing, to slay a unicorn,” said Firenze. ”Only one who has nothing to lose, and everything to gain, would commit such a crime.  ... You have slain something so pure and defenseless ... you will have but a half life, a cursed life, from [that] moment ..."

4 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

"It is a monstrous thing, to slay a unicorn,” said Firenze. ”Only one who has nothing to lose, and everything to gain, would commit such a crime.  ... You have slain something so pure and defenseless ... you will have but a half life, a cursed life, from [that] moment ..."

I truly hope so, (unlike me, not usually a vengeful person, except towards ultra right wing politicians but that's to be expected given the harm they do to people)

This gem of an athlete/artist/person, how dare they treat him badly. Fans/supporters have often remarked over the years that Yuzuru needed to be cherished within the sport as there would be no other like him in FS for generations, if ever. Of course, the powers-that-be did not listen at all to these voices. Well, they have lost my custom until they acknowledge what they did, say how sorry they are, and change things so it never happens again to any other athlete in FS.

6 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

I do believe that the downfall of those who intentionally and maliciously mistreated Yuzu will come sooner than later. I won't be surprised if the ISU and even the JSF will go bankrupt in the next few years. :war:

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

This is so sweet. Yuzu's photographer uncles love him so much! :loveshower:

They all love him but none of them had the courage or conscience to speak up about the mistreatment and they still don't notwithstanding being eye-witnesses to the atrocities time and again over the years. In a sense, they are all complicit in this corrupt system. They have all gained money and fame thanks to Yuzu but none of them genuinely cared about how he has felt... 

On 9/1/2022 at 10:56 AM, gapil27 said:

I like this hair on Yuzu the most. See he can do editorial really well, why won't you do one Yuzu????? :animated-smileys-angels-151:

On second thought, shoots like that have a lot of outfit options. I don't want to be subjected to Yuzu's questionable fashion choice lol. Cancel that thought pronto! I'm satisfied with the Sekkisei campaign. 

I spoke too soon, didn’t I… :tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:

*please note that I’m just joking around here. don’t hate me :jester:

16 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

I spoke too soon, didn’t I… :tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:

*please note that I’m just joking around here. don’t hate me :jester:

This is a photoshoot for AERA, is not “his” choice of clothings (japanese CMs also rarely are) 😅

It look so good, finally a professional photoshoot, be missing one of these! <3

28 minutes ago, Xiupia said:

This is a photoshoot for AERA, is not “his” choice of clothings (japanese CMs also rarely are) 😅

It look so good, finally a professional photoshoot, be missing one of these! <3

So the outfit is from an haute couture collection. Oh no, I’m not cultured enough for this :snonegai: