General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave: ALL the fanyus: ahhhh for once an article with this title  :headdesk:which I didn't need to translate  :peace2: and I say BRAVO because everything is said and written about Yuzu and who or what? who wrote this text  :heartpound: discovered the young Yuzu at the Nice worlds like me and heard the voice of Annick D with "he is wonderful this skater" and the rest  :wink_star: of his career is obvious in his fight  :nod2:  and I await the special issue of "skating magazine" which was late and I will have it in August (better late than never  :59182a91b7414_cool(1): ) and I'm putting you a video and BEWARE because until 2:47 these are his physical and moral injuries / his hard knocks / the COC / the white towel thrown over his head :cursing:and Brian who doesn't know its meaning and his disappointments / and especially TAT who consoles him and his LOOK towards him :  BUT then his success and in the title it is "the lion king"? : hachimaki:  :dancingpooh:  and ALL of us here and myself are part of the "crazy fans" :surprised_pikachu:and we would fill psychiatric hospitals with them...... 

I kinda want to translate this article into other languages so more Fanyu could see! :devilYuzu: Is this allowed?

3 minutes ago, SummerMemories said:

I kinda want to translate this article into other languages so more Fanyu can see! :devilyuzu: Is it allowed?

Surely ? because it was not me who wrote it .... and look in the link who is the writer and it is in French and lower down a little in English 

19 minutes ago, SummerMemories said:

I kinda want to translate this article into other languages so more Fanyu could see! :devilYuzu: Is this allowed?

I don't think there will be a problem as long as you quote the source and include a link to the article.

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

LOL! Relationship drama in the Hanyu family. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

ETA:

Yuzu explains the Pooh drama with English subtitles.

Poor Pooh, I hope he can soon reunite with Yuzu again. Yuzu said that he wants to get Pooh-san back and be with him always. :heartpound:

Old man Pooh san issues his statement of determination too! :xD::embSwan:

5 minutes ago, Anabel said:

We've become from amateur crybaby to professional crybaby so we're also at our next level as fanyus :YuzuPoohSad:

He inspires us in so many ways....

Dear Satellites,

Dry your eyes. We really miss Yuzu, but we will see him soon, I believe. This will give you some joy

Remember the little bit of footage before the PC medals when Yuzu put about half a can of hairspray on his fringe. Here is the reason...