General Yuzuru Chat

18 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

I also found clips from the S-Park broadcast

Full video on weibo here:68271262:

[NEWS]

15 hours ago, YuDai said:

Some negativity ahead, so I'll put in a spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but after listening to Javier's comments about Yuzuru's SP, I totally understand why fanyus no longer like him. I'm fuming. Even if he did think that Yuzuru was trying to come up with an excuse for the popped Sal (which he did not as we all know), why on earth would he go and try to tarnish his friend's reputation on TV? And then he has the guts to say he'd like to do an iceshow with Yuzuru? Does he think it's okay to blaspheme Yuzuru in Spanish since he won't be able to understand it... Here's the link to the translation, in case you're feeling masochistic: 

I am disppointing to read this :(

6 minutes ago, Harutolama said:

So he's not going back to TCC? I thought he would get a coach after the olympics... or maybe he doesn't want to live in Canada anymore?

Why would he come there now, when it's not even sure he will be competing, this season or at all? After he is properly diagnosed and makes a decision, maybe, but I have a feeling he likes being in Japan now, even without coaches.

13 minutes ago, Harutolama said:

So he's not going back to TCC? I thought he would get a coach after the olympics... or maybe he doesn't want to live in Canada anymore?

He has to treat that ankle first lol. And I’d imagine he would like to be with family & friends while he recuperate from the madness.

12 hours ago, guitarist said:

Do we have a transcript of his words in Japanese? Because if he said something like ちょっと寂しい then it literally means "a bit lonely", but it's also used when you want to say you're missing someone/something (so you feel lonely). In that case Yuzu may be talking about how he'll miss the Olympics. Unfortunately with interviews a lot of the nuance is lost in translation.

Thanks for your reply!I keep trying to find the transcript but I haven't been able yet 😑 will look some more later.