General Yuzuru Chat

22 minutes ago, the50person said:

seems like the joke only works on web twitter and not in this format.

Yeah, it puts the text at the end, which doesn't work as well with this. 

So I recently found out why pooh, rain and kumamoto was filling up my twitter feed and apparently it's because of this 

This is no laughing matter and I pray for the safety of the people in kumamoto :snonegai:

And while we're on the topic of pooh rain, may the 2017-2018 season always be filled with poohs

Spoiler

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

So I recently found out why pooh, rain and kumamoto was filling up my twitter feed and apparently it's because of this 

This is no laughing matter and I pray for the safety of the people in kumamoto :snonegai:

And while we're on the topic of pooh rain, may the 2017-2018 season always be filled with poohs

Reveal hidden contents

I love your prayers!🙏😻

>And while we're on the topic of pooh rain, may the 2017-2018 season always be filled with poohs

Está atrasado, mas ainda assim, avançando para desejar a todos um feliz dois meses de Planet Hanyu e uma temporada extremamente feliz, com saúde e grandes realizações para o nosso gatinho espacial, muito ... muito especial. Realmente acredito que teremos muitos momentos felizes. Estamos muito felizes por estar aqui e compartilhar nossas emoções e sentimentos. :winky:
Parabéns a novos membros. Bem vinda! Divirta-se! Estamos em um bom lugar. Muito obrigado pelos Administradores, Moderadores, funcionários e todos os membros que estão fazendo nossa casa mais bonita todos os dias, você é incrível. Eu amo esse lugar. :thankyou::snpeace:

Praying for everyone in Japan.

Sim! Muita chuva de Pooh nesta temporada.

42 minutes ago, Yuzu Beloved Angel said:

Está atrasado, mas ainda assim, avançando para desejar a todos um feliz dois meses de Planet Hanyu e uma temporada extremamente feliz, com saúde e grandes realizações para o nosso gatinho espacial, muito ... muito especial. Realmente acredito que teremos muitos momentos felizes. Estamos muito felizes por estar aqui e compartilhar nossas emoções e sentimentos. :winky:
Parabéns a novos membros. Bem vinda! Divirta-se! Estamos em um bom lugar. Muito obrigado pelos Administradores, Moderadores, funcionários e todos os membros que estão fazendo nossa casa mais bonita todos os dias, você é incrível. Eu amo esse lugar. :thankyou::snpeace:

Praying for everyone in Japan.

Sim! Muita chuva de Pooh nesta temporada.

Dos meses y nueva temporada! El pronóstico es constante lluvia de Pooh!

Y me encanta que pienses así del sitio, muchísimas gracias!!:grouphug:

24 minutes ago, Amarante said:

Why is he just so darn cute?  He looks absolutely adorable in any angle!

thx! 😻😽

All of these could be emojis. It's so hard to choose just one aaaaaagh

37 minutes ago, Amarante said:

Why is he just so darn cute?  He looks absolutely adorable in any angle!

thx! 😻😽

and there is a second set, too

H0dNM5b.png

If I look at any of these for too long I get stuck and can't stop :smiley-love017:

He's obviously speaking english in these lol

7 minutes ago, liha said:

and there is a second set, too

H0dNM5b.png

If I look at any of these for too long I get stuck and can't stop :smiley-love017:

He's obviously speaking english in these lol

I guess you are right!👏  Good insight!😻

5 minutes ago, lily said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but does anyone have a hd video of the victory ceremony in Sochi?

Sure you can ask here, but we also have a media request thread for this purpose :smile:

As for your question... You mean of the official footage right? I can only think of this fancam. Maybe someone else can help?

49 minutes ago, Amarante said:

I guess you are right!👏  Good insight!😻

Here is the interview the pictures are taken from  :mischief: :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:  (God I had forgotten how insisting the interviewer had been about trying to have Yuzu promote Beijing for the next winter games, no wonder he made so many weird facial expressions! Poor Yuzu ! :crazyshit2:)