General Yuzuru Chat

Don't cry, it's all backed up :)

Last week, I had been navigating the depths of the FF looking at people's reaction to last year's costumes... And it was fun! I wonder if, in time, it might be possible to get such fragments of that thread re-posted somehow... by discussion topics or so.

Though there are some dramatic ones, too, like the Brian controversy of 2012 (and beyond :P)... I think they're all interesting, though, especially from the perspective of someone who wasn't a fan back then.

I can't imagine how much work that would be, though ^^;

fluffypooh said:
Hydroblade said:
meoima said:
I will marry his 4A. Is that still available?

Oooh :D!

I don't see anyone taking 4A yet :D

what??? is there any news on it? besides the attempt

Can you marry something that have not came into existence yet? I need evidence (a video will do) :yes:

ralucutzagy said:
Yolo3a said:
I was gonna go for yolo3a which is my username but I think it's already spoken for??

We are selfless. We have been taught to share :angel3-smiley:

I am not going to share my 3F with twizzle exit with anyone :D although it never gets +3 GOE

Floria said:
ralucutzagy said:
Yolo3a said:
I was gonna go for yolo3a which is my username but I think it's already spoken for??

We are selfless. We have been taught to share :angel3-smiley:

I am not going to share my 3F with twizzle exit witn anyone :biggrin: although it never gets +3 GOE

Oh, you are a bad sisterwife! :shakehead: :laughing:

Étudeesque said:
Hello everyone,

NordEsque here, decided to change username so I'm now Étudeesque. I finally managed to create an account.

First of all, thank you so much Emzie, sweetwater and Li'Kitsu for messaging me, inviting me and explaining what had happened (I've been away from 'skating-internet' for some time due to work I had to do for my degree, so I had no idea what had happened). I also saw somewhere a list of users with my name on it, so I just wanted to say I'm here now :wave:

Again, hope Emzie, sweetwater and Li'Kitsu that you guys see this, just wanna say thank you so much for inviting me and helping me out to get on this forum :clap:  Thank you!

Also btw :goe:  this smiley is amazing :rofl:

Hi, Étudeesque! :wave: 

Glad to see you again! (Thank you also for the reply on GS. Congrats for the essay!)

Good to know that you could finally log in! :yay: 

xXSugarHoneyXx said:
Hello!! :yay: 

I'm a new member here.. I've been trying to register since yesterday but can't.. Just managed to do so just now..

English is not my first language, so sorry for any mistake.. :)

Welcome to Planet Hanyu! Your English is fine! You can also chat in your own language in the International Talks. :clap: 

xXSugarHoneyXx said:
Hello!! :yay: 

I'm a new member here.. I've been trying to register since yesterday but can't.. Just managed to do so just now..

English is not my first language, so sorry for any mistake.. :)

Hi xXSugarHoneyXx, welcome to the forum!

English is not my first language either but people here are very kind about that so don't worry and please post often!