General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, mcq said:

I have, it's beautiful. :)

I just saw it today, both version where he popped the Loop and where he was foot-perfect. I love his chopin since 2014, so I don't think I have many complaints haha. The latter part still feel a teeny bit emptier but I heard that this is the unfinished/unpolished version yet, so I am sure once it is polished it will be a masterpiece (again). In addition, I personally think it is smart to upgrade his BV without having to go way outside of his comfort zone.:party0035:

Yeah, I'm happy to see that gorgeous program a couple more times! I'd say it needs some fine-tuning too, but it feels so special already.

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Yeah, I'm happy to see that gorgeous program a couple more times! I'd say it needs some fine-tuning too, but it feels so special already.

I wonder if he will perform this in later stops too. We probably would see more changes. :smiley-love017: Might see changes once it is skated in bigger, olympic-size rinks too. Seems like the small size of the rink restricted him and he has to change some of his pattern there. We will see :biggrin:

55 minutes ago, mcq said:

I wonder if he will perform this in later stops too. We probably would see more changes. :smiley-love017: Might see changes once it is skated in bigger, olympic-size rinks too. Seems like the small size of the rink restricted him and he has to change some of his pattern there. We will see :biggrin:

You know my biggest happiness from this: no boobskirt...

at least he will wear something like a prince at the Olympic. 

On 6/3/2017 at 7:44 PM, mcq said:

LP is still not announced, there is still a chance for RnJ 3.0 and boobskirt 2.0 :clap:

You are evil - opening a book on the number of pages of protest/support!