General Yuzuru Chat

Nahhh no more kuyashi OGM please :death:

I remember I streamed Sochi during my pre-calc lecture and literally shitting on my seat when Yuzu fell twice and couldn't breathe properly until PChan's score came out. Didn't even get the chance to take any notes except for the day and date of that damn lecture :slinkaway:

Just now, Fay said:

If we have him skate to everything we'd like him to skate to, he'd have to be immortal..

Wait, isn't he? I mean, maybe not immortal, but SURELY he'll live up to 300 years, right?!

Oh, but then I guess we'd all be dead by then, so no fun for us... Although, I'm sure we'll teach the future generations to worship him as they should, so no problem. Planet Hanyu has a long future. 

(pardon me it's midnight and it's trashpost time)

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Wait, isn't he? I mean, maybe not immortal, but SURELY he'll live up to 300 years, right?!

Oh, but then I guess we'd all be dead by then, so no fun for us... Although, I'm sure we'll teach the future generations to worship him as they should, so no problem. Planet Hanyu has a long future. 

(pardon me it's midnight and it's trashpost time)

I mean we don't know that, just a few days ago everyone was theorizing how Yuzuru could be an elf :laughing:

5 minutes ago, b138oo said:

Nahhh no more kuyashi OGM please :death:

I remember I streamed Sochi during my pre-calc lecture and literally shitting on my seat when Yuzu fell twice and couldn't breathe properly until PChan's score came out. Didn't even get the chance to take any notes except for the day and date of that damn lecture :slinkaway:

Don't worry,with how cutthroat the men's category(well the big 6 i mean) currently is,it's highly unlikely for the 2018 OGM to be won without clean skates.We were just talking/half joking about a remote possibility

2 hours ago, Joey said:

(It doesn't help that while Chopin is a beautiful program, it is also... kind of overrated for me. It's not his best program to me at all, and I'd already been happier had he re-used Etude or White Legend instead, which were way longer ago and only skated for one season)

On Chopin, it's a shame it's not to your taste :sadPooh:. I personally feel that it's the program that shows Yuzu's skating at its rawest, at its most natural. It's Yuzu uninhibited. He skates it with such freedom and lack of artifice that when I see it, I get feeling that if he could skate as he pleases without choreography or PCS or judging, this is exactly the way he would choose to skate.

I would have been over the moon if he had chosen to redo Etude. His port de bras got so much better from working with DW. He already did White Legend as an EX at Sochi so we already got to see an upgraded version but he hasn't done Etude ever since he left Nanami. It would be a huge improvement since his arms and fingers weren't as refined the last time he did it.

11 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Once upon a time I used to think that skaters skated to a new program at every competition, in a new costume. So he could do that, I guess. :626gdau:

When I was little I also thought so. Was very much disappointed when it turned out to be wrong...

3 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

ooohhh look look look, I think there's gonna be another Ice Jewels Photo Book for this season. I think it will be released in July. Yay! The one for the 2015/16 season was fabbbbbulous *me wants me needs*

My wallet is weeping

7 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

ooohhh look look look, I think there's gonna be another Ice Jewels Photo Book for this season. I think it will be released in July. Yay! The one for the 2015/16 season was fabbbbbulous *me wants me needs*

Can I have more details about last season's photobook please.. I want to know what to expect and if I should start saving