General Yuzuru Chat

47 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

:peekapooh: :peekapooh: :peekapooh: :peekapooh: :peekapooh: :peekapooh: :peekapooh: :peekapooh:

DbQcniJWsAIxWYj.jpg

Screencap source and video source

When he says this, that song "I. See. You.~" rings in my ears and I'm a pile of goo (again) :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

7 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

I leave during drama and come back to this fluff, I love the direction this topic took  :knc_brian1:

I need more detail, did Tracy compare him to a puppy? :knc_tracy2:

I don't remember exactly from where but she said something along the line "When Yuzu came here, he's a bit of a (lost??) Puppy. Everyone wants to take care of him." :peekapooh:

Actually Tracy said a lot of cute fluffy things about Yuzu, like "He's very giggly, and easy to laugh, he could laugh at any joke you say." (iirc) :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

1 hour ago, cinemacoconut said:

I read the article and it says he got rice? Whats that? 

I have been missing quite a bit of past pages due to work but I'm certain someone might have mentioned about the rice.

Anyway, for the Prefectural Citizen’s Honour Award of Miyagi, they will also gift Yuzuru 2 types of rice, a new grain that will be released in Autumn (data masayume) and a brown rice (kin ibuki). Usually for sports athletic, they will provide a year supply of 60 kg. This time round, they will provide 240 kg (60 kg x 4 years) to cover the next 4 season until Beijing Olympics

Anyway, the rice name has the word masayume = dreams that come true and kin = gold in it so it’s kind of like hoping that achieving gold in the next Olympic will be a dream come true.

(eek, is that indirect pressure or what?).

If you wanna see the rice pictures, this thread has the link