General Yuzuru Chat

Ok, 3 months of rehab are not 7-8. There is still a possiblility of summer shows.

It seems that the injury is not very serious one. I am really happy he is not going to Worlds.

ETA my YT randomly started playing Ballade N1

12 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Monchan has beaten me to it xD

I still need to check for the sources(damn you, mobile) but sans this 0.01% being Yuzuru Hanyu, I think it is real.

The later tweet quoted Hanyu's words so it seems real. The 1st one I'm still skeptical.

12 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Only 2 weeks?! rest more bb

So I think his injury isn't that serious? Idk, but he got 3 months for rehab so it sounds good enough for me (theoretically... Realistically they might have to tie him on bed by force :darklordyuzu:)

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Okay, so what happened to Mura T.T pls somebody tell me that he just refused/jsf decided to give Tomono more exp chances...

Yes as if he will rest two weeks...endorsements, interviews, appearances, and after that he will ninja to rehab assuming this was enough rest...pls pls pls let me be wrong about this, let the boy rest, let ALL of TCC rest...

Finally confirmed! My heart can rest now. 2 weeks sounds a bit short though, compared to what he had to do before the Olys? Anyway, plz yuzu put your health condition absolutely in the first place, and stuff like "reponsibilities for shows" second! Maybe taking a leaf from Adam Rippon's book is a good idea, if you know what I mean:biggrin:

Just now, Aotoshiro said:

And that he has a concrete diagnosis which he can follow! :9: why we are so happy about wd...lol, if somebody didn't know the context they would assume we're antis xD

Medically speaking, a diagnosis is a great thing! It's one step closer to recovery.

hace 7 minutos , dotsquare said:

That medical plan sounds pretty consistent with a second degree ligament tear. He'll definitely be back next season, that's for sure.

I think these are the most important news. We should never take him for granted again. Now I can confess that I was dreading some bad injury news and this is a lot better than I expected. :cheer:

ETA I think it is good that the last perfomances of Ballade and Seimei were at Olympics. The best farewell these masterpieces could have ever had.

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

lol we got tricked into thinking that we'd know on the 15th yesterday but they bombed us today 

Cuz we have to wait for the statement for quite a while I'm a bit shocked when seeing it pop up in my noti. My 1st reaction is... being skeptical more than anything. There have been tons of fake sources about Yuzu's condition before.

Just now, dotsquare said:

That medical plan sounds pretty consistent with a second degree ligament tear. He'll definitely be back next season, that's for sure.

Yep, but I think his team has sadly, too much experience recovering from injury. And what PC has taught us, he can stablize a good majority of his jumps within 2 weeks. He also now knows how to keep himself fit and has a good idea of what off-ice training he needs to stay fit. All those (painful) lessons weren't for nothing, and he'll come back better than ever.

Okay, now I'm waiting for those boots to go up to 10 mil yen.