General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, Killaa said:

Such details! But the only thing I can think of is how many boots he has, and how expensive all of those plus the blades must be, I know fs is an expensive sport, but :smiley-sad016: wow... 

At least he's less likely to have boot issues if he has 4 pairs around!

2 hours ago, sublimeskating said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG WTF is this???  hahahahahahhahahaha

yuzu looks good in anything but omg that white/gold costume is so wtf i can't even describe...

Ikr.. :space:

Better to see yuzu in R&J2 boobskirt .. The xylitol white/gold costume was...a NO :sadPooh:

2 hours ago, Strawberry said:

#JohnWilsonBlades

New season. #YuzuruHanyu #PyeongChang2018 #JohnWilsonBlades

Wow so according to this vid, Yuzuru at least has 4 new pairs of boots for the new season  :scared0011:

Our boy is really an elite top class :hachimaki:  

Just now, b138oo said:

Wow so according to this vid, Yuzuru at least has 4 new pairs of boots for the new season  :scared0011:

Our boy is really an elite top class :hachimaki:  

hey everyone, to have a new pair of blades doesn't mean that you have new boots, I recently change my own blades but not the boots, you can change the blades only.

34 minutes ago, Killaa said:

Such details! But the only thing I can think of is how many boots he has, and how expensive all of those plus the blades must be, I know fs is an expensive sport, but :smiley-sad016: wow... 

Since they are kind of advertising his name, I hope he gets it for free? 

16 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

Since they are kind of advertising his name, I hope he gets it for free? 

Maybe so.  I think now with the numbers of sponsors he has it'll be nothing for him:acceptable:

But that just put things into perspective to me, haha, the road to be a top athlete...where he is now, coming from basically 0. :sadPooh:

On 2017年5月16日 at 07:04, Geo1 said:

I think the main point that yuzuthebest was making is that in similar circumstances, Yuzuru would never discuss who Javier had lost to..........

IMHO, Yuzuru would never talk about who had beaten Javier. He is always respectful of other skaters.

To begin with, may I thank you, dear Geo1. :5918bda810b8d_0004(1): Hi, Fay and everybody :smiley-gen013:

Exactly!  Not sure whether or not I had better say something more  in order to clarify how I saw the differences between J.Fernandez* and Yuzu.  

First and foremost, please keep in mind that I have no bias against the former  but he's just not my favorite. 

At the same time, let me apologize here and now too for having not made myself clear enough for everyone to get the point I actually wanted to make.  :sorry:

So this time, I'll try to go into details.

To tell the truth, at times when I heard about J.Fernandez's interviews/news, there's always something like "!?!" :smiley-sad016: in it. Quite a contrast to Yuzu's, imo.

Here goes!  For example, (as far as I know)

J.Fernandez didn't mention at all in whatever public events he took part in about Yuzu's troubles with all those severe injuries/operation during both seasons when he once or twice became a  World Champion,  neither as his "teammate" nor as a "friend", did he?    I wonder that even now how many Spanish people know about those facts ?!  :coffee:    (Words of praise such as "Yuzu is a great figure skater and so on" are ambiguous when it can be implied like "You won the field. You beat him. So to say, you are greater, aren't you?", in this case)

As for Yuzu, even after having suffering from that horrible accident in 2014CoC as well as the operation right after 2014JNC and more injuries due to his rush into early training after the operation which eventually kept him from practicing for a big while before 2015WFC; Yuzu himself didn't mention anything about it at all. As a result, no one hurt because of  :space: :clap2::clap2::clap2:

His interview after 2016WFC in Boston, the first sentence he started with (as shown on TV), as a winner, was his own injury...!    Sitting beside him was Yuzu, the loser there (silver,though) who at that time got much more injured than him (no matter he knew it or not).  I couldn't help thinking that he wanted to say to those who knew about things happened before 2015WFC that he won this time (2016WFC) even when he got injured. As if he could win even when he's in bad shape, unlike Yuzu who couldn't...?!  To me, I'm sorry to say that it sounded like he probably had kinda complex of the fact that people who knew things would never think that he could beat Yuzu if Yuzu wasn't in terrible situation like that.  :smiley-scared005:Hi

On the contrary, Yuzu who in fact from the beginning to the end of 2015-2016season, had been enduring with pains of his left foot and couldn't even walk for 2 months after 2016WFC, continuing keeping things secret and congraturating the winner on his success with respectful words.:BeatingHeart: :happy0158:  

( It seemed anyhow that J.Fernandez's injury wasn't that severe that he was able to join all planed trips of Ice Shows throughout Canada as well as Japan before and after WFC and while in Japan during the break time of Ice Shows, there was a photo taken showing him enjoying playing soccer with other skaters, too.)

In addition, after 2015EC, didn't he mention in an interview that he could win with such a huge gap to the 2nd place contender?  Wasn't that after he lost to Yuzu with about nearly 40 points at 2014GPF? Then, 2016EC, it seemed what had happened before, just happened again.  At that time, not only after losing to Yuzu again by large margin(2015GPF/WR), but also after being beaten for the 1st time by S.Uno at 2015JO? 

And then, last season(2016-2017) once again after losing to Yuzu at 2016GPF and to S.Uno at 2016JO, he won with large margin again at 2017EC, ........

Tbh, after being off podiums of both 2016GPF and 2017WFC,...I don't really want to think that he intentionally said in the interview about Yuzu being beaten by S.Uno at 2016JNC to convince most of the people who also didn't know anything about JNC (?) that not only him but also Yuzu who can lose to a youngster(only 3 yrs different in case of Yuzu!).  Anyway, I don't think that he told people a lie 'cause the truth is the truth. To me, it's not the point of his knowing about the flu or not but it's the point why he had to say things which he surely knew it's no good for his 'friend', Yuzu that I meant to point out. 

All in all, I merely want to say out that  :BeatingHeart:IF it's Yuzu, regardless of winning/losing, I can guarantee you all that there is NO WAY that he'll put into words such a thing;

or that  :BeatingHeart:in general, how things are different between the 2 champions. Nevertheless, I simply hope that everything is fine with both of them. No one is perfect. (Sometimes I think Yuzu is perfect, though.  :rofl:)

Finally, please do not hesitate to correct the above-mentioned data if there's anything wrong with it.    Thank you and sorry for too-long message !:rofl:

***Please also forgive me if anyone feels strange that  except Yuzu, I don't tend to call other contenders who are not my favorites by their first names. Probably, I just feel awkward and that's it. There's nothing in particular at all.  :juggling:  :snpeace: