General Yuzuru Chat

Hanyu was off the ice from Nov. 9 until the second week in January. More than another week passed before he began doing difficult jumps again.
"His goal was to get back on the ice without pain, and he has none," Orser said.
Orser said he has no worries that Hanyu will suffer from the competitive staleness.
"My feeling is never underestimate him or the power of him," Orser said. "The break doesn't bother me at all. It's going to raise him to another level."

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

11 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

The evil side of me wonders if it hurt them to write and publish that lol But I loved this:  "Sometimes, at a competition, I'll be scratching my head and thinking, 'What is he doing?''' That sounds so Yuzu :darklordyuzu:

14 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Gods, that injury took longer to heal than expected. But still, so good to hear that he's skating without pain. And of course, he must have done other training for stamina before going back on. And I guess Brian and Tracy win- Yuzu's training paid off, and now he can rely and trust on his training.

ROFL-I just read and saw who had to write that. :rofl:

Good thing I first visited twitter and saw flood of cover photo (gotta admit, I choked) otherwis eI'd be worried for the sudden explosion of pages :biggrin: (also aaarh at the sellout timing, there was no chance for me to even consider buying it as everything got sold out when I was sleeping)

Spoiler
10 hours ago, Anya said:

:embSwan::embSwan::embSwan: I'm SHOOKT!  I want MOOOORRRRREEEEEE pictures.  This is a complete 360 from his previous area covers. :laughing:

9 hours ago, kaeryth said:

NO WHITE SHIRT! (Are we seeing the end of an era?)

*Nightwish's "End of all era" plays in the background*

8 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Gotta rotate. :P He's 23F. 

...My brain have everything categorised in the FS terminology right now, even with AERA cover out, so when I read this post I've read it as "Gotta rotate [jumps]. It's 23-uple Flip" and I was pretty much O.o.

8 hours ago, getsurenka said:

DVfEAnNUQAAhgOK.jpg

Link

A high def version for those who want to save it.

...It's not enough, only the lighting. Or the Flowers. Or the lip gloss. No it's not enough. HERE, HAVE A MIRROR TO LAY ON. I'm sure your fangirls will appreciate wherever they are after death from nosebleed. :13877886:

5 hours ago, Xen said:

I want to see stats on how many copies of that Aera gets sold. And now, I also know how I want my quad ladies to look (is this more quad loop or 3A?).

100% they will end up doing an additional print and publish the number. Also, surprisingly, I see more of 3A here than 4Lo, contrary to other's opinion here...I sense only calmth and pure patience/attention in his stare, so for me it's like a v.confident and experienced Lady looking up from her restplace with a "do you need me now for something?" calmly and fully aware of her position as the fairest of them all Empress...but then I'm sexiness blind (shame on me... I enjoy Javier's programs not because he's flirting but because he's being charmingly amusing/amused in them).

4 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Why did he even bother with 2A? lol We already know he can't do that anymore, even when he's in top shape. lol (just kidding)

And I hope they're wrong. I don't want him anywhere near the Olympic Village before it's truly necessary with all those horror stories >_< (I also don't actually get why Brian is telling the media this... like there won't be enough mayhem when he comes anyway, even without it being confirmed by his coach...)

You've probably hit a jackpot here-maybe he doesn't want the real date be known until the very last second to exhaust the mayhem with "fake alarms"...

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

It's like Brian is singlehandedly taking on the entire USFS PR machine. And winning like a champ right now.

I tell you that this face :knc_brian2: we got at the very beginning of this Planet existence (three and half months to our first Year!), is enough to diss all of the USA PR. Because Brian is not going lightly on them and do not keep it down only to showing them that face, the whole manipulative PR machine of the most developed country in the world is getting crushed below the ground level with Canadian Coolness, and Brian's experience.

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

Be prepared for actual Giraffe!Hanyu? It's legs are actually long enough and neck is already developed enough?

I'm sliiiightly annoyed at the phrasing here:

Spoiler

Hanyu's 2017-18 season began with a world-record short program score (the seventh of his career) at the Autumn Classic International in late September. But his free skate at that event was error-filled, and he went on to finish second to Nathan Chen at what would be Hanyu's only Grand Prix, the Rostelecom Cup

it looks like he went on to finish second to Nathan both in ACL and CoR, not to mention it makes it sound as if Nathan was clean compared to messy Yuzu. So, my advice to Phil: 1)Stop Javi's erasure and 2)stop hyping Nathan as your clean consistent boy, he's even more prone to splatting because of his layout and you DO know that, because you're hyping him as a miracle quadster as well. Plus it doesn't do good to anyone as fans following the sport will know how it went in reality, and non-fans trying to get into sport will get even more confused once they start checking out stuff like protocols/performances because "???Wasn't Nathan consistent/clean/whatever bs PR shoves on him???" instead of happy for him for having decent skates of a Sophomore Senior Year.

hace 1 minuto , Aotoshiro said:

I'm sliiiightly annoyed at the phrasing here:

Hide contents

Hanyu's 2017-18 season began with a world-record short program score (the seventh of his career) at the Autumn Classic International in late September. But his free skate at that event was error-filled, and he went on to finish second to Nathan Chen at what would be Hanyu's only Grand Prix, the Rostelecom Cup

it looks like he went on to finish second to Nathan both in ACL and CoR, not to mention it makes it sound as if Nathan was clean compared to messy Yuzu. So, my advice to Phil: 1)Stop Javi's erasure and 2)stop hyping Nathan as your clean consistent boy, he's even more prone to splatting because of his layout and you DO know that, because you're hyping him as a miracle quadster as well. Plus it doesn't do good to anyone as fans following the sport will know how it went in reality, and non-fans trying to get into sport will get even more confused once they start checking out stuff like protocols/perforances because "???Wasn't Nathan consistent/clean/whatever bs PR shoves on him???" instead of happy for him for having decent skates of a Sophomore Senior Year.

I noticed it and it annoyed me as well. It sounds like his FS at CoR also was "error-filled" when actually he won FS there.