General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Aotoshiro said:

It's more like, we should start filling papers for accreditation for special therapy for people with Yuzuru withdrawal syndrome, actually

I don't think that will be necessary.  If you haven't gone through withdrawal by now, considering his long absence, then you have immunity, although for new fans an extended Yuzu absence might be dangerous.   Retirement, however, might be more difficult.  Console yourselves, though.  Yuzu loves skating ice shows.  I think it's because he has so few chances to be performing on the ice with other skaters around him.  If you observe his body language when he's skating in the opening and finale parts of galas and ice shows, he's really lighting up.  I think it's also the fact that he can interact directly with the audience and he's not worried about scoring points.  After retirement we'll have Yuzu for several years in ice show.  Actually, I wouldn't be surprise if he founded his own ice show.  He has the stature to get the funding for such an enterprise.

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

:joy:

Our salt is spilling everywhere...

on a more cheerful side, here is probably quite recent (?) vid with a lot of Yuzu compliments and reasons of why Yuzuru is actually still in the best position to get back-to-back gold+very nice LGC inspired Mc's costume...warning for the first two seconds of NHK practice footage at the beginning

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Pink envelopes are still arriving! A Japanese fan who threw a letter at CoR just received one and thinks it's a message that he's going in to Pyeongchang strong.

I didn't know they only get sent to Japanese fans. I really wish I had put a Japanese return address. I selfishly want one. :dpooh:

Well, he really uses his time well. Guess he was doing this as part of his wrist strength exercise?

18 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Pink envelopes are still arriving! A Japanese fan who threw a letter at CoR just received one and thinks it's a message that he's going in to Pyeongchang strong.

I didn't know they only get sent to Japanese fans. I really wish I had put a Japanese return address. I selfishly want one. :dpooh:

Really? I think nonchan who received a letter (twice!) and gave the address for the JSF fanmail is American; but I think she is Japanese as well and may have sent one thru her Japanese address. I know after the tsunami he personally sent letters of thanks and one fan from China shared the letter online.

3 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Really? I think nonchan who received a letter (twice!) and gave the address for the JSF fanmail is American; but I think she is Japanese as well and may have sent one thru her Japanese address. I know after the tsunami he personally sent letters of thanks and one fan from China shared the letter online.

That's what I thought, too, but the people on the Facebook group say it's only sent to Japanese addresses. Maybe because it's Olympic themed? I don't know. The very lucky Chinese fan probably sent one at just the right time, before he got swamped by letters and could reply personally. Also, I'm going to cry now. What a sweet boy. :sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:  (And what a beautiful stamp he chose!)

8 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

That's what I thought, too, but the people on the Facebook group say it's only sent to Japanese addresses. Maybe because it's Olympic themed? I don't know. The very lucky Chinese fan probably sent one at just the right time, before he got swamped by letters and could reply personally. Also, I'm going to cry now. What a sweet boy. :sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:  (And what a beautiful stamp he chose!)

Maybe it takes time for a non Japanese address. From what I read, nonchan's 1st Yuzu letter came 2 years after she wrote the fanmail :xD: