General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

"Twelve points go to...

ME.

GIVE ME THE... Oh.

What do you mean you don't give gold here?.

Are you saying that Plu-sama lied to me?!"

Well, if Japan could go to Eurovision, he would be the perfect contestant and he could do Koi Dance. He's flashy, he's trashy, he's got the moves, even though we're not really sure of his singing abilities. He's perfect! Make Japan join Australia in participating in the Eurovision! 

Back while people were saying ages on years and I feel like very young :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Man i just start kindergarten in 2005 and not even at age of 5... I got very used to not being youngest in online groups and I feel  I again found my place as youngest. Feels normal. Feels... right. I'm always youngest among irl friends, I claim my rightful position here :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:If Yuzuru can be young Olympic medalist then I can be young fan :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

13 minutes ago, asahi said:

Back while people were saying ages on years and I feel like very young :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Man i just start kindergarten in 2005 and not even at age of 5... I got very used to not being youngest in online groups and I feel  I again found my place as youngest. Feels normal. Feels... right. I'm always youngest among irl friends, I claim my rightful position here :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:If Yuzuru can be young Olympic medalist then I can be young fan :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

I think i might be around the same age as you! I was born 1999

1 minute ago, lilsailor said:

I think i might be around the same age as you! I was born 1999

I was born late end of 2000 :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:Just a wee seventeen year old working way through senior year of high school and hoping for acceptance into college I continuously forget to apply to...(I have application open in another tab for more than the past month oops).