General Yuzuru Chat

19 minutes ago, SSS said:

only 25 pairs????

I thought recently 4 pairs one year?

Actually it could be true. The 4 pairs a year could have started 2015-2016 season since he started doing many quads. Before this it was mostly triples and 1 or 2 quads. So for 6 years to have around 25 pairs seems true. Or he could have not said the actual number...

4 часа назад, katonice сказал:

Cross-posting because Yuzu saying "Spasiba!" here gives me life. 

One of the best moments of CoR, still swooning over it :10636614::10636614::10636614: (I was standing right next to where the video was taken - near the door). You can say Russian fans where persistent :laughing: (it was a second attempt :biggrin:)

39 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Actually it could be true. The 4 pairs a year could have started 2015-2016 season since he started doing many quads. Before this it was mostly triples and 1 or 2 quads. So for 6 years to have around 25 pairs seems true. Or he could have not said the actual number...

I do think skaters also change boots more often as they are growing up since boot sizes would probably be changing quite often. So early years also account for a good number of those pairs of boots. 

8 hours ago, kaerb said:

BTS of P&G ad - actually a really really beautiful video with great cinematography (also, catch me crying abt yuzu in cropped slacks and #fresh white tennis shoes, def cleaned those w P&G products) :embSwan:

This is beautiful  :sadPooh:

3 時間前, xeyraさんが言いました:

If this won the design, I wonder how bad the other proposals were.... 

*shrug* Maybe the ones calling the shots this time have a thing for grandpa smurf. Or maybe Asics just put in the most "work" this time. Either way, it's cute and quirky enough, and the color scheme, even if the shades are different (the red is kinda like the color of fire, although it could just be a trick of stage lighting) does reflect the flag colors of the host country, kinda like they did back in 2014, only now you see them all in the same outfit. xD Hanyu'd look like some kinda quirky Xmas elf in that get-up, if this

47 分, MrPuddingさんが言いました:

It doesn't look bad when bb is wearing it yes? It looks cute:rofl:

is anything to go by. Nope, not bad at all. Even better with beanie on than without.

It's really the other athletes who have a hard time making quirky work we should feel sorry for.

These are only for the opening and closing ceremonies, right? Gotta wonder if the ones athletes will be wearing at other times in the Village would have a more subdued color...

As far as shades of red go, Canada's red in Sochi was awesome, imo.