General Yuzuru Chat

2 時間前, the50personさんが言いました:

It's a rippon, not a tano, he has two arms aloft. Janny does tanos, whereas Yuzu sticks to rippons afaik.

Oh, I see.  It's called both-hands-up tano in Japan, compared to the single-hand-up tano.

Edit:  Or, たけのこ Takenoko (bamboo shoot)  :laughing:

16 hours ago, xeyra said:

Here's a side by side montage of GPF Seimei and practice Seimei 2.0.

I was hoping someone would have the patience to do this and Yuzu's fans do not disappoint - I think the changes in jump layout require faster timing on a lot of his jumps but it doesn't look too jarring right now. I'm so excited to see the new program ;;;;

Hi guys... it's been a looooonnnggg time. I wish I could visit and comment more regularly but work's been crazy and show no sigh of stopping. This is probably my first free Saturday/weekend after a while. But all's good.

Very excited to see SEIMEI again and that it'll see Olympic grand stage is such an exhilarating thing to look forward to!! :smiley-happy085:

With all the upgrades he's preparing, I can't wait to see it unfolds!! Also curious about if there will be costume change.. and how the new layout would fit in with the music.

Oh and the rippon 3T is a new upgrade as well I bet it'll be a beauty to witness it in the near future. Let's continue to hope n pray that he'll stay healthy and he'll be able to build and maintain his desired state until the Olympic, and get the best result!! :2thumbsup:

1 hour ago, b138oo said:

Holysh*t 4T-3T with rippon wtf this upgraded ver of SEIMEI will be the dead of me :5918bda8ee9b0_0001(1):

4T3T is the combo for Chopin, though. He's planning on doing 4S3T for Seimei. I wonder if we'll see the rippon 3T in any of his combos or if he's just merely experimenting with stuff in practice. Though that 3T rippon looked too smoothly landed to be something he hasn't been trying out more often than just this once. 

16 hours ago, freeyafanfan said:

yes I believe it is kikuchi-san, I never saw that before I think tho? seems like from his junior days from his looks and uneven yet tooth :laughing:

I've always wondered about this, does anyone know if he's gotten braces?? :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: 

He doesn't seem to have his cute rabbit teeth anymore :laughing:

3 hours ago, Yuzuextra said:

I've always wondered about this, does anyone know if he's gotten braces?? :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: 

Someone did some very important research - I think before the FS announcement blew up the planet so good luck finding it :laughing: - and concluded some sort of braces and possibly filling. I miss lisp. Very, very cute.

3 hours ago, Yuzuextra said:

It's actually been discussed quite a few times here so if you search "braces" on this thread you'll get some results.

Fact remains that no one ever saw him actually wear braces so it's all speculation. I also think that his face grew and his cheekbones got more prominent as he grew which helped make his teeth look smaller. Doesn't rule out that he had some assistance, tho. 

32 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I think something was mentioned about a 5min spot on HERO'S but I'm not sure.

I think I remember that, too. Also, Going, I think (caught my attention, because fandoms colliding again) I'm just not sure they were for today.