General Yuzuru Chat

22 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

NS was glorious because it didn't have a gazillion jumps in it. :shrug: He can collaborate with DW all he wants after the Olys. Heck, he can choreograph the EX for this season. I just think Shae-Lynn and Yuzu work really well. Their partnership has brought amazing results, just like the DW&Yuna tandem did. :smiley-scared003: And watch me jinx it... :facepalm:

I do love his peograms w/ SLB as well 😭

2 hours ago, Geo1 said:

So who's all going? We should try to get together – at least to say "Hi!" If someone has a banner, I will force my friend (who is a guy) to hold it upside down, jump around, and keep yelling, "Hey Yuzu!" and "Hey Javi!", until we get their attention. :rofl:

And tomorrow or so we should be finding out about Yuzu's free program! :smiley-happy085:

Cheers to getting all that sorted! So excited for you! (And insanely jealous.)

And what a kind offer. XD I hope the others take you up on it! 

6 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Would you drag my dead body out of the venue?

ETA: I tried to fix the themes, if anything still looks weird pls tell me :biggrin: 

Would it be possible to fix the like button? I can't really tell when i have liked a post cause it still looks the same :P

Just now, freeyafanfan said:

Now things just got interesting :graucho: wonder what kind of choreo can he do though lol

PPAPoi Dance

Just now, Yuzuextra said:

Would it be possible to fix the like button? I can't really tell when i have liked a post cause it still looks the same :P

Try double clicking/tapping. On mobile I have to double tap but just click once on desktop.