General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, SSS said:

And what are you going to do after he r...Follow whatever he is doing? Find new skating star? Or?

I am not sure, i returned to FS only because of him, but i have some emotional issues with the sport lol so probably follow whatever he does.

30 minutes ago, SSS said:

Since we are talking about r word...

is it possible for him to do pairs or dance...

And what are you going to do after he r...Follow whatever he is doing? Find new skating star? Or?

I'm new to fs, but I got into it because of him. The politics, scoring and judging throws me off. So if he r****s and ISU remains old-school stoopid I'm done . But I'll continue to follow Yuzu as long as he decides to stay in the public eye.

Edit: I think after Yuzu r****s his aim would be to expand his horizon beyond figure skating so I don't believe he would do pairs or dance.

3 hours ago, Forcefield said:

Whether he r****s after this season or not, I wonder if he is at least considering a break for a season or two though. He deserves it, of course, though I see Yuzu as the type to just plow through at full speed with no brakes before he decides to put a full stop.

Edit: I think even if it's not r****ment, the fs world will still miss him if he does take a season or two off. Though some changes may happen at that time as well.

Taking a break would be the most surprising decision for me. He would basically sit out trough his peak (especially if we're talking about two seasons), so I think he will either r**** or continue. 

55 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

I'm new to fs, but I got into it because of him. The politics, scoring and judging throws me off. So if he r****s and ISU remains old-school stoopid I'm done . But I'll continue to follow Yuzu as long as he decides to stay in the public eye.

Edit: I think after Yuzu r****s his aim would be to expand his horizon beyond figure skating so I don't believe he would do pairs or dance.

i don't believe either..If he does it, I would be so jealous to the other girl..So no...:idk:

hace 1 minuto , SSS said:

i don't believe either..If he does it, I would be so jealous to the other girl..So no...:idk:

He wants to become professional skater, so at least we will be able to follow him for another few years. It will not be the same thing but it is still better then nothing.  And If he doesn't get 2nd OGM the possibilities of him staying for 1-2 seasons are higher imho. 

1 hour ago, SSS said:

Since we are talking about r word...

is it possible for him to do pairs or dance...

will he pick another sports...Just dreaming lol

o1136064013927436693.png