General Yuzuru Chat

15 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

Look at our gorgeous banner! This is Yuzu with an injured back from the day before, probably injected with a large amount of painkillers, not knowing if he can get through the programs ahead of him, feeling the pressure of a hundred or so pairs of eyes watching (who know nothing), bearing the responsibility of giving 120 percent, having one single chance - and still going for a solo show of more than two hours that has not existed before. He did it.

And he delivered this fantastic photo, perfect to the fingertips, a symbol (not only) for the moment. What an incredible person he is!

7 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

He looks tanner.  Just came back from vacation?

He does -- which is strangely disconcerting. I don't know which is more :eek:: the thought of Yuzu married or the thought of Yuzu lying on a beach. He's really testing all our (OK, my) baseless assumptions about his life. A good thing, I know, but the man could have just a shred of pity for my poor spinning head.

:rofl:

24 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

ANA killed me today with this video!!! My god, Ashura-chan was love at first sight during GIFT for me!! Yuzu's dancing improving every time we get to see him, I love it!

Yuzu was amazing debuting Ashura chan at Gift. The atmosphere in the Dome was electrified

I watch Gift most days and I enjoy watching each time as much as the day we saw it live.

I never tire of reiterating this sentiment. If people ask me if I have film recommendations and I discover that they have Disney plus, I tell them "Give Gift a go", if it is not to their taste they can switch to another programme but if they are already subscribing then they have nothing to lose except a little of their time and who knows maybe they will be in awe of Yuzu's skating and be pleased to have been given a recommendation for a different viewing spectacle

:puddingpooh:

12 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

I think it's great, considering he has spent most of his life indoors while training at indoor ice rinks and rarely takes "real" vacation. Time to relax, enjoy with his family, sunbathing lots of Vitamin D and relieving stress. :animated-smileys-bath-wc-067:

This reminds me of an interview with Tsuzuki-sensei (right at/after the olympics) where he mentioned he prefers onsen over sauna :laughing:.

Ashura-chan in GIFT was wonderful, and the collaboration with Rhyzomatics and Elevenplay was amazing. In SOI, without the tiredness of everything he had done before, and with some passages of the choreography revised, the program has grown. Here we have only a fragment of a few seconds, but the energy is extraordinary. It's evident that he loves this song.

22 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

14 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

He does -- which is strangely disconcerting. I don't know which is more :eek:: the thought of Yuzu married or the thought of Yuzu lying on a beach. He's really testing all our (OK, my) baseless assumptions about his life. A good thing, I know, but the man could have just a shred of pity for my poor spinning head.

:rofl:

You guys beat me to it!

I find the idea of surfer chic tanned Yuzu with sun-bleached hair strangely charming, Idk why.

A new sport to conquer, perhaps? 

... so I just realized that from now on, every time Yuzu does something healthy and sensible and nice for himself, I'll be thinking, "Oh, his wife must have convinced him to do it". Because up til now, he kind of hasn't always been all that sensible in some of his choices (CoR Origin 1.0 on a barely-there ankle, I'm looking at you 👀). 

Call it Fanyu PTSD. I just can't help it. 😅

On 8/23/2023 at 12:29 PM, Beatrice said:

I don't remember if this has already been posted here - if yes, then please forgive my repeating it.

The "FanyuFanme" blog posts about Yuzu's marriage annoucement and the aftermath:

https://fanyufanme.com/love-yuzu/

https://fanyufanme.com/this-blue-marble/

I'll come clean here and admit that i share feelings with this person and i feel super super guilty about that

(especially now that i am sorta kinda thinking about getting married but my bf understands lol)

15 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Captain Yuzu and Ashura chan

But this brings back the squishhhh noooooo