General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Mor2904 said:

IMHO, his marriage announcement was very thoughtful and carefully worded. He wanted us, his fans, to get the news about his new personal status from himself, not from any tabloid or gossip magazine. But he wants his privacy.

And I'm almost sure his wife wants privacy, too, so they both decided to keep her identity a secret. It has nothing to do with patriarchy or women erasure, they both have the right to share what they want about their private lives.

We have seen very few images of Yuzu's father, dating back to several years ago. We know Saya told him to stop talking about her when he talks about when he started skating. For years, Yumi has been doing her best not to be framed. They want a normal life, and they can only have it if they are not associated with him by the first person they meet on the street. Yuzu himself has always been very private about his personal life. For some reason I suspect his wife shares the point of view of the Hanyu family.

As for the accusation of that absurd article... if only the writer had deigned to listen to Yuzu, she would have realized that he has always put respect for others at the center of everything, emphasizing the importance of individuality. Considering another individual inferior to him is something that does not belong to him. I'm guessing the writer was just looking for five minutes of notoriety, that she had a personal purpose for that attack. Too bad the newspaper didn't think before publishing that rubbish.

Just now, rockstaryuzu said:

Just watched Ogensan. 

Yuzu looks so good in yukata. Seriously,  such handsomeness should be illegal! Plus it was fun to hear him talk about mysic & other things he normally doesn't. 

He looked like he had lots of fun! I hope he gets more opportunities like this 💕

He is a millionaire skater with the most galaxy brain, he loves JAVA, he likes VOCALOID and Ultraman, he knows (how to deconstruct) earphones, he KNOWs music and musicology, he is a poet and a writer at heart and a model on the outside without even trying. Oh and he has a mysterious marriage that irritates the "media" because they can't for one second figure out who his spouse is. 

Yuzuru Hanyu, the man with many things.

PS: Oh and he loves Don't worry, Be happy 😂