General Yuzuru Chat

I'm very excited to see what kind of collaboration Yuzu will have with Kohei Uchimura-san. :woop:

By the way, in the 3rd part of the interview with Kohei-san shared earlier, he mentioned he went skating for the first time the other day and was surprised that he was able to skate after trying for 5 mins :laughing: That's the power of athletes! They have extraordinary body control. I wonder if he will skate at all at Notte Stellata? :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

I'm very excited to see what kind of collaboration Yuzu will have with Kohei Uchimura-san. :woop:

By the way, in the 3rd part of the interview with Kohei-san shared earlier, he mentioned he went skating for the first time the other day and was surprised that he was able to skate after trying for 5 mins :laughing: That's the power of athletes! They have extraordinary body control. I wonder if he will skate at all at Notte Stellata? :biggrin:

That is really incredible, but as you say not entirely unsurprising for a gymnast with not only superb muscle and body control but also highly attuned spacial awareness. Yuzu was worried about Kohei getting cold at the rink. They are already firm friends, as demonstrated by their interesting and engaging conversation and mutual respect.

Just watching the Classic TV programme. Yuzu is really enjoying the discussions and music. It would not be surprising if he reveals one day that he is taking music lessons. It is surely something which Yuzu would find stimulating and challenging and possibly relaxing.

Kohei has cat like reflexes and superb balance - I believe gymnasts do well on shows like Dancing on ice because of their excellent core strength.  It was an interview with Kohei in which the CoC collision was raised that first made me watch Yuzuru in NHK trophy 2014- resulting in an obsession with a second Japanese athlete.  I must say that fanyus make following Japanese sport much easier than gymnastics fans do.  I got very used to watching documentaries on YouTube that I couldn’t follow because of no subtitles.  I’m enjoying these photos very much 

Also the ones with his fellow skaters.  So nice to see familiar faces and everyone smiling.  Perhaps this is one of the reasons he agreed to do SOI.

Fed up that I am away this weekend but I will catch what I can and binge on anything that gets past the geoblocks.