General Yuzuru Chat

Gosh I am in tears looking through posts and reading Yuzu's words and seeing posts from other artists - how much they are touched by Yuzu, and knowing how we all feel too. I love him so much - that in itself is very unusual for me, and I imagine for so many mature people who are well past the infatuation-with-some-bloke phase of life (sorry young people - you may feel it's also unusual for you!) anyway I know we don't know him in his personal life but he tells us a lot and even more so he shows us his heart every time we see him and we see what a good and true heart it is (it's why we get so upset when others say unkind things about Yuzuru, that he is dishonest in some way, that he is just out for himself and making money for example - we KNOW they are wrong because we DO know Yuzuru's heart and how true and courageous and tender and sensitive it is).

Sometimes I wish I didn't love him so much as he takes up a lot of my time and thoughts and I need to have space for other people and my commitments too - but he really is quite irresistible.  How do all those antis on social media harden their hearts so successfully against this lovely human being who brings only more beauty to this world, I just do not understand!

Final comment - Dynamite after the finale of NS was so fun!! And Rika Hongo is my hero for her flurry of individual skating during the impromptu dance (well impromptu to all but Yuzu who has probably been planning it all along lol!!) I really liked the cast so much.  

14 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Gosh I am in tears looking through posts and reading Yuzu's words and seeing posts from other artists - how much they are touched by Yuzu, and knowing how we all feel too. I love him so much - that in itself is very unusual for me, and I imagine for so many mature people who are well past the infatuation-with-some-bloke phase of life (sorry young people - you may feel it's also unusual for you!) anyway I know we don't know him in his personal life but he tells us a lot and even more so he shows us his heart every time we see him and we see what a good and true heart it is (it's why we get so upset when others say unkind things about Yuzuru, that he is dishonest in some way, that he is just out for himself and making money for example - we KNOW they are wrong because we DO know Yuzuru's heart and how true and courageous and tender and sensitive it is).

Sometimes I wish I didn't love him so much as he takes up a lot of my time and thoughts and I need to have space for other people and my commitments too - but he really is quite irresistible.  How do all those antis on social media harden their hearts so successfully against this lovely human being who brings only more beauty to this world, I just do not understand!

Final comment - Dynamite after the finale of NS was so fun!! And Rika Hongo is my hero for her flurry of individual skating during the impromptu dance (well impromptu to all but Yuzu who has probably been planning it all along lol!!) I really liked the cast so much.  

Daijoubu, daijoubu...

Thank you for saying what many people feel. It is rather wonderful if a little time consuming and Yuzu has introduced us to new friends and given scope for lots of fun and frustrations with accessing tickets and livestreams, but it's all good. 

Hoping that Yuzu can start to live and be happy for himself. 

Spoiler

People who are mean to or about Yuzu must be have wicked minds and hearts the size and consistency of shrivelled walnuts

@Pammi my thoughts exactly. I've been following him for so many years and my feelings haven't changed. I'm always moved, inspired, worried, delighted, the whole rollercoaster of emotions. I've never been disappointed, even when these emotions cost me a lot of energy and mental power. How Yuzu always surprises me and touches my heart is incomprehensible. Sometimes I feel like it's not right that I can't give him anything in return.

#羽生結弦の削った幸せ拾って返す会 is trending on Twitter right now. I hope he saw this and is content. 🥺

3 minutes ago, Alicja said:

Sometimes I feel like it's not right that I can't give him anything in return.

He seems to value our continuing support very highly, so you are giving him just what he wants actually! :2thumbsup:

31 minutes ago, Alicja said:

#羽生結弦の削った幸せ拾って返す会 is trending on Twitter right now. I hope he saw this and is content. 🥺

This is a lovely hashtag - I hope he sees it too - people saying they will share the load with him, he doesn't have to carry it on his own, and that his happiness is the most important thing to most of us :heart:

2 hours ago, Anni said:

Tomorrow there will be the first episode with Yuzu as special messenger (between 15:50 ~ 19:00)

[NEWS]

Oh my you mean i have to be up at 6.50am UK time and ready to manage Yuzu in another snuggly white top and neck warmer? But I am not sure I am ready, I am still stuck on watching him dance to dynamite he is so cute and gorgeous :59227c768286a__s:

7 hours ago, Pammi said:

. . . . .  I love him so much - that in itself is very unusual for me, and I imagine for so many mature people who are well past the infatuation-with-some-bloke phase of life . . . . .

Sometimes I wish I didn't love him so much as he takes up a lot of my time and thoughts and I need to have space for other people and my commitments too - but he really is quite irresistible.  How do all those antis on social media harden their hearts so successfully against this lovely human being who brings only more beauty to this world, I just do not understand!  . . . . .  

Can you read minds ?  Have you somehow heard my thoughts ???  You take the words right out of my mouth ...  what you describe is EXACTLY my state of mind !!!  :yes:

7 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Daijoubu, daijoubu...

Thank you for saying what many people feel. It is rather wonderful if a little time consuming and Yuzu has introduced us to new friends and given scope for lots of fun and frustrations with accessing tickets and livestreams, but it's all good.  . . . . .

Hide contents

People who are mean to or about Yuzu must be have wicked minds and hearts the size and consistency of shrivelled walnuts

Yuzu has indeed introduced me to this Planet and its lovely Satellites - I'm so happy and grateful to be a part of this wonderful community  :grouphug2:   :grouphug:   :heartpound:

As regards the antis - envy, jealousy and frustration might (also) be the driving force behind their behaviour  :thumbsdown:

7 hours ago, Alicja said:

. . . . .  How Yuzu always surprises me and touches my heart is incomprehensible. Sometimes I feel like it's not right that I can't give him anything in return.  . . . . . 

We can give (are giving) him 'our continued support' (like @Pammi said) - e.g. by the membership on his YT channel and lately by the numbers of 'customers' for streams of his shows, he can definitely see that he has many more dedicated and supporting fans even beside those fortunate ones who can watch him live and in person.

40 minutes ago, Pammi said:

. . . . .   I am still stuck on watching him dance to dynamite he is so cute and gorgeous :59227c768286a__s:

DYNAMITE !!!     :loveeyes:   :love:   <3