General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:
  Hide contents

It will have to wait until 2025 at least. BTS members have started doing their mandatory military service, one by one, so the whole grouo if 7 won't be back together until at least June 2025  *sobs in ARMY* :cry:

Spoiler

Sorry to hear that. But it means more time for Yuzu to hone his dancing skills ;)

6 hours ago, TallyT said:

We may not get it, this is not as big as GIFT and not solo, so... I hope someone may find a way to stream the HULU one for people.

Honestly, I would be surprised if he didn't make use of his experience of streaming the Gift. The purpose of Notte stellata is to commemorate victims and contribute to the reconstruction efforts of the region. What better way to do this than to allow his fans to pay for the streaming? Unless there are some legal issues or the sales analysis for Gift has lead to disappointing conclusions.

32 minutes ago, YuzuJay said:

David Wilson has landed in Japan

His post on instagram :happy:

[NEWS]

This time last week we were watching Gift and in a few days we'll be seeing Yuzu again.:smiley-love017:

I wish all a good preparation.

Of course like many of us I'm hoping for some good news regarding streaming.:smiley-angelic001:

5 hours ago, ccy said:

I really miss Nanami-sensei and Yuzu interaction. Hope to see Nanami-sensei choreo again. 

I remembered Yuzu was performing RJ v.1.0 during world 2012 free skate. A performance of a lifetime by Yuzu - the only time that Yuzu made coach Nanami cried 😂

5 hours ago, ccy said:

I really miss Nanami-sensei and Yuzu interaction. Hope to see Nanami-sensei choreo again. 

I found also this translation 

[NEWS]

"I'd be happy if more people see Yuzu skate and fall in love with skating".:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
16 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Live shows are just one of many things that Yuzu can do as a pro skater. He can also use his own YT channel or a professional studio-like setting to record a skating performance. I am sure, there are people who would be very happy to collaborate with him for a project like that. Filming your skating professionally and distribute it via streaming or DVD/Blu-ray would have the big advantage that you can take breaks and place the focus on perfecting the quality, including ideal filming angles, zoom, lighting, setting, and the skating itself, too. The approach would be different than in a live event.

But let's wait and see what he has in mind. I am sure that it will be great :cheer:

I still hope he will collaborate with oniceperspective. As much as I appreciate Yuzus efforts of his self filmed skating, having it filmed from someone like Jordan would be epic😍🤩.

1 hour ago, nekodearu said:

Honestly, I would be surprised if he didn't make use of his experience of streaming the Gift. The purpose of Notte stellata is to commemorate victims and contribute to the reconstruction efforts of the region. What better way to do this than to allow his fans to pay for the streaming? Unless there are some legal issues or the sales analysis for Gift has lead to disappointing conclusions.

NS is NTV news every program not Yuzu. So, I think that depend on them. 

On 3/1/2023 at 1:15 AM, Geo1 said:

Thank you, yes, I was finally able to watch it last night. It took a little bit of work and a lot of anxiety, but I was able to get into my Gmail account through my wife's old laptop. Although my wife was really tired and sleepy last night (from 2+ days of trying to resurrect my laptop and having no power or heat for 12 hours from Sunday morning due to some jerk stealing our electricity meter in the middle of the night), she connected my laptop to the 80 inch TV in our bedroom with a HDMI cable and put headphones on me because she knew how much I wanted to watch 'GIFT' on the big screen. She slept while I watched. As Brian Orser said to Yuzu following his 2015 NHK Trophy 'Seimei' free skate, "I have no words," to adequately describe the show except to say that it is totally UNPRECEDENTED. Yuzu's monster brain must be working at the speed of light to be able to put out everything that he has since turning 'professional' last July. YouTube channel, social media, 'Prologue', 'GIFT', the upcoming 'Notte Stellata' and whatever else is brewing in his genius mind. With 'GIFT', Yuzu has shown the world (again) that he is not only the GOAT of figure skating, but a MEGASTAR who transcends figure skating, a great writer, a great storyteller, an expressive actor, a world-class model, a real life anime character, and a visionary with the Midas touch. At the same time, he has shown us again that he is vulnerable, humble, respectful and always grateful for the support that he receives. I could not imagine what the show was going to be like – a solo show in the Tokyo Dome – but he definitely exceeded my expectations AND I was expecting a lot from Yuzu. 'Never underestimate Mr. Hanyu."

Couldn’t agree more. I didn’t know what to expect and had been worried a bit that this venue might turn out  unsuitable for figure skating. I couldn’t watch live since suddenly my daughter had a health problem and needed to stay in hospital. So after a night of big fears and almost no sleep, her dad and I visited her on Sunday, sat on her bed and watched the show on her laptop. Apart from everything you said to describe it, dear @Geo1, for us it was also healing, soothing, feeling taken care of, feeling embraced. In the middle of all worries, doubts, bad company, anxiety, stress, frustration, exhaustion - an island of pure wisdom, beauty, sincerity. It was exactly what we needed and although we rewatched the whole show several times, I still couldn’t grasp every detail to memorise it as I would love to. I’m so grateful for this GIFT and looking forward to getting a glimpse of Notte Stellata hopefully next weekend. (And by the way, my daughter is well and home again. 😊)

13 minutes ago, Ulrinis said:

Couldn’t agree more. I didn’t know what to expect and had been worried a bit that this venue might turn out  unsuitable for figure skating. I couldn’t watch live since suddenly my daughter had a health problem and needed to stay in hospital. So after a night of big fears and almost no sleep, her dad and I visited her on Sunday, sat on her bed and watched the show on her laptop. Apart from everything you said to describe it, dear @Geo1, for us it was also healing, soothing, feeling taken care of, feeling embraced. In the middle of all worries, doubts, bad company, anxiety, stress, frustration, exhaustion - an island of pure wisdom, beauty, sincerity. It was exactly what we needed and although we rewatched the whole show several times, I still couldn’t grasp every detail to memorise it as I would love to. I’m so grateful for this GIFT and looking forward to getting a glimpse of Notte Stellata hopefully next weekend. (And by the way, my daughter is well and home again. 😊)

This is really good news about your daughter.:grouphug: