General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, nekodearu said:

Yes, it would go down in history as The Great Battle of Two Armies :rofl3:

There's a ton of overlap  - in the end, it would be all the fanyu ARMYs duking it out amongst themselves vs Ticketmaster's shady sales practices

3 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

Couldn’t agree more. I didn’t know what to expect and had been worried a bit that this venue might turn out  unsuitable for figure skating. I couldn’t watch live since suddenly my daughter had a health problem and needed to stay in hospital. So after a night of big fears and almost no sleep, her dad and I visited her on Sunday, sat on her bed and watched the show on her laptop. Apart from everything you said to describe it, dear @Geo1, for us it was also healing, soothing, feeling taken care of, feeling embraced. In the middle of all worries, doubts, bad company, anxiety, stress, frustration, exhaustion - an island of pure wisdom, beauty, sincerity. It was exactly what we needed and although we rewatched the whole show several times, I still couldn’t grasp every detail to memorise it as I would love to. I’m so grateful for this GIFT and looking forward to getting a glimpse of Notte Stellata hopefully next weekend. (And by the way, my daughter is well and home again. 😊)

So glad to hear your daughter is well :)

Oh it's page 7777 - 7 is a Yuzu-lucky-number so I just have to write something on this page!!! (Yes, us Fanyus are slightly bonkers :laughing:)

Just now, Pammi said:

Oh it's page 7777 - 7 is a Yuzu-lucky-number so I just have to write something on this page!!! (Yes, us Fanyus are slightly bonkers :laughing:)

Write something lucky for Yuzu!

Pooh-san says, "rabbit rabbit white rabbit "

10 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

Couldn’t agree more. I didn’t know what to expect and had been worried a bit that this venue might turn out  unsuitable for figure skating. I couldn’t watch live since suddenly my daughter had a health problem and needed to stay in hospital. So after a night of big fears and almost no sleep, her dad and I visited her on Sunday, sat on her bed and watched the show on her laptop. Apart from everything you said to describe it, dear @Geo1, for us it was also healing, soothing, feeling taken care of, feeling embraced. In the middle of all worries, doubts, bad company, anxiety, stress, frustration, exhaustion - an island of pure wisdom, beauty, sincerity. It was exactly what we needed and although we rewatched the whole show several times, I still couldn’t grasp every detail to memorise it as I would love to. I’m so grateful for this GIFT and looking forward to getting a glimpse of Notte Stellata hopefully next weekend. (And by the way, my daughter is well and home again. 😊)

I am very happy that you were able to see 'GIFT' despite your daughter's hospitalization and doubly happy to hear that your daughter is well and home again. Best wishes!

12 hours ago, Anni said:

Yuzu's skate boots are currently on display at Kose Sekkisei store in Beijing. Fanyus taught the staff how to properly place these boots.:wink2:

Look at all these people:O

[NEWS]

Wow! Yuzu's skating boots have a much bigger audience than ISU competitions nowadays. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

On 3/4/2023 at 3:57 PM, DancingFeather said:

@rockstaryuzu I wondered myself, too. But you even searched for answers, very interesting.

I think by the time the Notte Stellata show is over, Yuzuru may already be writing down new ideas. From a tweet posted by Anni in the GIFT thread, it seems that he is aware of the difficulty of this task and is eager to solve it. We know he can do it. He knows we will watch it.

I know a solo show, especially GIFT, must be sooo hard to do, but I am really, really happy he did solo shows right from the beginning of his pro aera! That's also a statement about how exceptional he is.

When I think about Prologue and Gift, I'm sure Yuzu had this vision and was thinking about ideas and planning these shows for a long time, probably years. Considering the sheer scope and complexity of the shows, especially Gift, there is no way he came up with everything only after he retired from competitions.

I think we've only seen the beginning of artist and creator Yuzuru Hanyu. Gift was the first culmination of his creative genius so far. But now the gates have opened and Yuzu and the world could see that he can fill up a gigantic stadium and deliver a show of a quality that equals the very best shows from the very best and most popular artists in the world, the possibilities are literally endless.

Gift was a huge challenge and also a big risk, even for someone as capable, popular, and successful as Yuzu. It's obvious he poured his everything into it. The outstanding quality and overwhelming success of Gift is the best proof for Yuzu's star power and a solid foundation on which he can build his own genre of skating and explore sheer limitless possibilities. I believe a visionary like Yuzu will only grow with time and show us even more worlds that only he can imagine. :animated-smileys-angels-151:

On 3/3/2023 at 5:37 PM, Henni147 said:

Back in 2018, I had created this video about Yuzu's signature moves to the music piece "Meaning of Life" by Brunuhville. At that time, it was my plan to continue the series to another piece from this composer, called "Timeless". 

. . . . . Now the time has finally come, and GIFT was the perfect occasion to realize my visions from five years ago. 

. . . .  Yuzuru Hanyu Series II: Timeless (GIFT Rewind)

Thank you so much for these beautiful videos   :flowers:

Will you continue the series ? We'd be happy to see another video of yours  :yes:

13 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

. . . . .   And by the way, my daughter is well and home again. 😊

I'm very glad to hear this  :happy: