General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

A few months ago, pure chance made me discover this Parisian bookstore:  https://www.junku.fr/magasins   https://www.tekuteku-japan.com/junku-la-librairie-japonaise-de -paris/  and put Yuzu books with a  :dancingpooh: showcase and inside an ALL YUZU space   and when my finances are better I will make an account and choose Yuzu books / magazines  :nod2:  since this bookstore can ship to France  :2thumbsup: and if I have the opportunity to come back to Paris, it's an OBLIGATION  :softyuzu: and I don't know if it's possible in Spain :shrug:   

Oh, I hadn't thought of that. I will look at it. Who knows, maybe it will be cheaper than buying from CDJapan or Amazon JP.

Thanks! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

4 hours ago, ccy said:

we might see something like this.

That is very dramatic and astounding to watch, extrapolate that to a performer athlete like Yuzu and the infinity symbol at the beginning does not even cover how incredible the experience will be

uh oh, get ready because Aoi Hono III is coming to destroy us all

google translation: I also read the latest interview with Aoi Honoo (P284~).  painful. The person himself was aware of the astringent score of the Four Continents, and he was suffering and enlightened. As fans pointed out, Autumn and GPF were much more tormented than that...😭 

51 minutes ago, isabelfm said:

uh oh, get ready because Aoi Hono III is coming to destroy us all

google translation: I also read the latest interview with Aoi Honoo (P284~). painful. The person himself was aware of the astringent score of the Four Continents, and he was suffering and enlightened. As fans pointed out, Autumn and GPF were much more tormented than that...😭 

I'm hunting Japanese tweets to get more info, but not much is shared yet. However, general consensus, as expected, the book is very painful and Yuzu is spilling tea