General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Pammi said:

His lovely face :heart::softYuzu:

Japan must be so proud of him....this is serious stuff, diplomatic relations between the 2 countries. It's amazing what Yuzuru can do. I want him to come and save the UK...

We will build him a cottage in 100 Acre wood ( Aker using Pooh's spelling )

16 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

We will build him a cottage in 100 Acre wood ( Aker using Pooh's spelling )

Yes that would work!! He could bring his Seimei magic and use it to protect Pooh and his friends (and us) from the Heffalumps and Woozles....

2 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

There is a video promised soon, as well. You had better invest in smelling salts and floor cushions in case of fainting, plus boxes of tissues in case of over excitement related nosebleeds!!!

:10636614::10742290:  :13877886:

Tbh, I'm trying to decide if I'm happy or not lol. Don't get me wrong, I know this is great and I still love Yuzu, but... I feel like I'm selling my soul to the devil again, it's been twice this year... This would be the third. I think I have an extra luxury suite booked in hell. Yuzu, no one has led me astray as much as you lol

*** Sorry for the double post but I don't want to mix issues ***

Update on the photobook thread. Tomorrow is the last day for contributions. In the post I have shared an updated screenshot of the map :67638860:

If you don't know what I'm talking about, here you have all the information 

I bet he really wanted to launch his SNS on 11/1 at 1.11 am but alas, the ice show announcement (pure speculation with no substance here) couldn’t wait that long. So he has to settle for 1.11am on September 30th lol :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

edit: yup I'm so happy for Yuzu's SNS launch I don't know how to read calendar