General Yuzuru Chat

axelnojutsu said:

OmNom said:
gladi said:

Vote for Hope & Legacy on Ice Network's Best Men's FS poll :)

Yuzu's the only man appearing on both SP and FP's polls :clap: :bow: 

He's also totally gonna win both :yes: 

Oh that's a given :yes: as long as he has a chance to compete he will surely shine and emerge victorious :59182a91b7414_cool(1):

Iron Klaus‏ @Iron_Klaus 18m18 minutes ago

Iron Klaus Retweeted mizumi☺︎GoTAKAHITO

#TakahitoMura's choice of Kanji was: 友=Friend. Thankful that friends like #YuzuruHanyu and others helped him through the past 4 years.

x

:crybaby:

Yatagarasu said:

#TakahitoMura's choice of Kanji was: 友=Friend. Thankful that friends like #YuzuruHanyu and others helped him through the past 4 years.

x

It's a relief to know Yuzu still has nice people supporting him around. Fighting a lone battle is never easy

(which is why I have mad respect for Yuna)

Yatagarasu said:

x

Good to see Yuzu's not fighting alone, after all.

Yatagarasu said:

x

my heart 3

I'm sorry but Nathan Chen's FP is in the final 4? Who's coming up with this vote and they obviously need glasses.

Icenetwork has to promote their two US men; that's why Jason Brown is there also (though I really liked Jason's FS).

It's May 3rd already and Yuzu still hasn't announced any ice schows participation yet??? I guess he really doesn't want to do it??? I mean the Olympic season is one of the longest and most intense season, so I guess he wants to put less pressure on his body as much as possible before the season starts so what happened last season won't happen again ...

I am happy he finally learns there is a limit on his body, but at the same time worry we all need to wait until Autumn Classic again to see his new programs and the most important HIS COSTUMES!!! The white pants still haunts me until now :rofl: but nothing beats the shock I got when I saw PPoS, that pants really deserves :goe:

asiacheetah said:
gladi said:

I'm sorry but Nathan Chen's FP is in the final 4? Who's coming up with this vote and they obviously need glasses.

B-but the quads :cry: I am terrible, i will stop. This should go on another section hahaa

Have to agree - weren't you watching him at a competition and remarking on his heavy landings? I was interested to hear that because they always looked like that to me but everyone says that things look different live and the commentators never remarked on it - too dazzled by the number of quads I suppose- so I wondered if it was just the TV. In any event when the jumps aren't working that FP is just meh.

(Bit meh even when they are to my eye tbh- someone said he let Borodin do the heavy lifting)

It's May 3rd already and Yuzu still hasn't announced any ice schows participation yet??? I guess he really doesn't want to do it??? I mean the Olympic season is one of the longest and most intense season, so I guess he wants to put less pressure on his body as much as possible before the season starts so what happened last season won't happen again ...

A week ago or so he gave a vague "it hasn't been confirmed yet" kinda answer to the question about his participation in the shows. Maybe he's just having some issues with his schedule. Without any ice shows whatsoever, he loses an opportunity to try out a new program in front of the audience before going into an actual battle.