General Yuzuru Chat

mcq said:

Lol wow thanks Max :goe: 

xeyra said:
I'll save that gold for Worlds 2019.

Why not both haha? :D:drinks:

Because then he'll have extra motivation to keep going after 2018! To get as many World golds as Patrick Chan. :D

mcq said:
xeyra said:
Because then he'll have extra motivation to keep going after 2018! To get as many World golds as Patrick Chan. :D

Lol then he should aim more than just Chan. :noshake:There is scott hamilton, Yagudin and even... Dick Button :drinks:

Patrick is the sun and yaddayadda. :P 

mcq said:
Lol then he should aim more than just Chan. :noshake:There is scott hamilton, Yagudin and even... Dick Button :drinks:

Yes, definitely Dick Button, considering everything. I do believe Mr. Button has five and that ought to be quite satisfying. :D

Icy said:
xeyra said:

I'll sacrifice all SC/GP golds for a second Olympic gold medal for Yuzu!

I'm foolishly hoping he himself will sacrifice any SC medal next season by opting for another GP competition.

He is respect a custom.

First, he will probably aim for the GPF championship next time too.

Yatagarasu said:
mcq said:
Lol then he should aim more than just Chan.:noshake: There is scott hamilton, Yagudin and even... Dick Button :drinks:

Yes, definitely Dick Button, considering everything. I do believe Mr. Button has five and that ought to be quite satisfying. :D

IKR? Though I am content with what he has now (sort of), another one or two would be nice too :devil3: :drink2:

But for the time being, I hope he is healthy and happy. And he is probably somewhere doing his new program (or is still choosing music) who knows? :D