General Yuzuru Chat

I won tickets to Fantasy on Ice Kobe, which will be broadcast live in movie theaters. :yes2:

Of course, the location is a movie theater in Miyagi Prefecture.

I think I've used up all my luck this year. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I am glad that the Kobe ice show will be broadcast live in Taiwanese movie theaters. :loveshower:

On the day of the event, enjoy seeing cool Yuzuru on the big screen.

I pray that other countries will have Fantasy on Ice broadcast in their movie theaters. :grouphug:

After the Kobe show, I will write about the day here. :thanks:

9 hours ago, Xiupia said:

Yuzu will have a completely new program for Kobe and Shizuoka!!!!

WOW ... I can't wait to see Yuzu's new gala program and his new costume.:loveshower:

His giggle is so contagious.:heartpound:

By the way Fanyus have good eyes, the zoom meeting in Sendai was yesterday.:wink2:

10 hours ago, Xiupia said:

New Sekkisei campaign! 

Overview of all Sekkisei pictures. :smiley-love017:

[NEWS]

7 hours ago, umeko said:

I won tickets to Fantasy on Ice Kobe, which will be broadcast live in movie theaters. :yes2:

I am glad that the Kobe ice show will be broadcast live in Taiwanese movie theaters. :loveshower:

I pray that other countries will have Fantasy on Ice broadcast in their movie theaters. :grouphug:

Congratulations @umeko:happy0065:Enjoy it. 😍

3 hours ago, umeko said:

I won tickets to Fantasy on Ice Kobe, which will be shown live in theaters. :oui2:

Of course, the venue is a movie theater in Miyagi Prefecture.

I think I used all my luck this year. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw :

I'm happy that the Kobe Ice Show is being shown live in theaters in Taiwan. :loveshower:

On the day of the event, have fun seeing cool Yuzuru on the big screen.

I pray that other countries will show Fantasy on Ice in their theaters. :group hug:

After the Kobe show, I'll write about the day here. :Thanks:

WOOOOOOO I'm really happy for you to see Yuzu  :peace2: :puddingpooh:  :happydance: :67638860: and it's clear that we'll be waiting for a nice report of this new show with a new choreography, in addition 

13 hours ago, BlinkyInky said:

Oh, absolutely. I'm so excited about this. I'm sure it's really difficult for a lot of the world to travel to Australia, even next year, but the thought of an elite competition being a cheap, 1.5 hour flight away for me with no international travel is beyond exciting. I have no clue if another opportunity will pop up like this when travelling anywhere in the world costs thousands of dollars for me. I'll try my best! (And try to not be too disappointed if our beloved Yuzu doesn't go)

Really great news for you. Hope that Yuzu attends and that you will have a wonderful time

5 hours ago, Anni said:

Translation of Yuzu's comment

[NEWS]

Source 
https://m.facebook.com/sekkisei.official/posts/5064939056960697

" As I age " Really Yuzu?

We all know that there is a fountain in a courtyard of Imperial residence on Planet Hanyu, whose waters imbue the drinker with eternal youth. Only the Ice Emperor may partake of the glacial meltwater from this fountain:war:

11 hours ago, umeko said:

Congratulations, have an amazing time

14 時間前, Xiupiaさんが言いました:

A famous actress, actual name is Yui Aragaki! 

Here is her and her fellow castmates dancing the koi dance that we saw Yuzu dance on a backstage with Nobu 

Reveal hidden contents

Just FYI.

This may be the professional dancers dancing Koi Dance that Yuzu said he had watched for reference :party2:

Spoiler

On 6/10/2022 at 5:56 PM, umeko said:

Now I am immersed in the memories of Fantasy on Ice Makuhari. :animated-smileys-angels-151:

Sixteen years ago, a pop Japanese idol group sang Real Face.

It was the theme song for a TV drama about a group of delinquent high school students and their teachers. 
I thought the choreography of Real Face reflected the meaning of the lyrics very well.
Some of the song's lyrics use Japanese slang used by young men.
Yuzuru never uses such slang in his press conferences.
He skated, kicked, and punched while singing those lyrics. 
I like that very much. :10742290:
 I watch his performance over and over again.  :10636614:

Yuzuru usually prefers sophisticated choreography by excellent choreographers,

but I guess he dared to try a different taste in choreography for Real Face.
I think Real Face was a new challenge for Yuzuru.
He did a great job working with Sikao Suga. :thanks:

Even if you are sitting far away from the ice rink, you can still feel the excellence of Yuzuru's skating.
When he picked up the paper cup, I and the audience seated nearby held up our opera glasses.
I enjoyed it very much. 

I have applied for the lottery for live viewing tickets for Fantasy on Ice Kobe.
I also plan to apply for Fantasy on Ice Shizuoka live viewing tickets.
I hope I win the ticket. :snonegai:

Thank you for sharing your highly interesting first-hand live experience and background information! :thanks:  First, I couldn't see a reason why Yuzu would pour water over his head (I was worried he'd catch a cold), but having watched a YouTube video with the lyrics I understand his choreography a little better. I also find it very impressive how he manages to convey his feelings connected with Beijing and 4A. I agree, this is different from his other programs we have seen so far. 

I wish you luck for the lottery! :yes: 

Update: Just saw that meanwhile you have won tickets - great! :clapping-smiley: