General Yuzuru Chat

All I wish is Yuzuru's health and happiness, right now and for all the years to come after these "strange"ย  Olys...We are so blessed to still witness his absolute dedication to his beloved FIGURE SKATING , and here words are missing...:YuzuPoohLove:

We'll always be beside you Yuzuru!ย  no matter what!ย  May your dreams come true and may you stay safe, healthy and happy !ย  Almond trees are blooming here already since today , how brave they are when it's still Winter ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธTake good care & stay safe everyone !!! <3:68271401:

ย 

2 ๆ™‚้–“ๅ‰, Pammiใ•ใ‚“ใŒ่จ€ใ„ใพใ—ใŸ:

Thanks for this translation - have I understood what Takeshiย  means, that beautiful 3A3Lo we saw Yuzu do at practices is part of his 4A preparation/training?

ย 

Yes. That's what I read from the article. It is a training for one-foot landing.

ย 

I will add the content of the article before and after the part of his comment I posted above, sorry not the whole article as it's too long.

Please give me some time.

12 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

ย 

Yes. That's what I read from the article. It is a training for one-foot landing.

ย 

I will add the content of the article before and after the part of his comment I posted above, sorry not the whole article as it's too long.

Please give me some time.

Oh thank you - we are unlikely to see 3A3Lo as an alternative to his 3A2T in Tenchi then, but it's reassuring that he has so much help and support with all these strategies to give him the best possible chance of landing 4A successfully (please skating gods give Yuzuru good fortune on the day of his free and reward him for his efforts!!)