General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, matchanodoame said:

A bit of random musings...

I just finished watching Shoma  on Gutto! Sports and I'm bemoaning the fact that to this date Yuzu never appears in variety show-type program instead of talk-show ones. I do like his guesting on Asaichi but I want to see Yuzu do silly stuffs on variety shows and I want him to answer more trivial questions and show his off-ice side. 

And I think it will be great to see him in game shows like Tokyo Friends Park or VS Arashi where it requires a bit of physical activities but mostly about having fun. He could really show his competitiveness an "hates to lose" side. I remembered Daisuke, Kanako, Nobu and Miki (or is it Akiko?) doing something like this a while ago.

:winky:

Yeah I also want to see this :hachimaki: at variety shows. The MC will have a hard time calming him down. Even Brian found it hard :rofl:

If he does appear in one, he needs :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Yeah I also want to see this :hachimaki: at variety shows. The MC will have a hard time calming him down. Even Brian found it hard :rofl:

If he does appear in one, he needs :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

Actually I'd like to see him all hyper, no chill, and machine-gun talking for the duration of the show. I want to see how the MC will handle him . That would be extremely entertaining to watch :mischief:

8 minutes ago, matchanodoame said:

Never watched this before! Thank you for the link! 

Saw Miki with sport casters a few episodes ago as well. Hope they will invite Yuzu one day :snonegai:

I feel bad but I remember it vividly because Takahiko Kozuka hit his face on the plastic divider in the jungle bingo right after being told by the announcer to be careful of them. :rofl:

12 hours ago, MrPudding said:

I've never watch him live during competitions because of past experience of me watching any competitions I was excited for always go disastrous :sadPooh: 

Although I know its just coincidence and it probably doesn't have to do with anything with me watching or not but I just feel that if I follow him live, he'll fall more.... For the first time ever at worlds 2017 SP I convinced myself there's nothing to worry about and by the time his performance was over I was :headdesk:. I skipped worlds FS and was still trying to convince myself that its just a coincidence that the situations happened.... and followed WTT 2017 SP live and....... Well.... Lets just say that there goes me agreeing to never watching him live again. So I only tend to follow Gala live which I believe is okay because its not a competition :68811859:

sorry about my random post but I just feel sad because I can't follow his competitions live... but for Yuzu I'll hold back... :68811363:

same thing seems to happen to me in gymnastics, I follow the British teams and when I watch live they crash and burn 

omg I'm laughing so hard at the VS Arashi show (especially the sports caster who's like 'sorry, I'm only a normal salaryman and my company told me to come and compete with the reputation of the company on your back and try hard', Jun being like 'it's okay, we just need to catch 2 pink balls which is 100 points and then we just need to get..... 18 yellow balls' and Ohno: 'but what if it comes at 8 and then down at 3-' Jun: 'just get all of them', Taka being super meek and bumping into the glass).

Yuzu would be so hyper competitive if he appeared on any sort of gameshow, it'd be hilarious to watch :knc_brian1: Fingers crossed there will be plenty to come for him on variety shows in the future. I feel like he actually really enjoys such things but wouldn't do any until after he's achieved all his competitive career goals :10636614:

40 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Guys watch from 09.16 and onwards! You'd forget that he's the champion and world record holder. He's just too adorable :knc_yuzu2: confused-fluffy-jumping-swan! :13877886:

LOL that is gold. Pistol pose diva exit too. 

Why did he go to the photographers there, though?