General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave: ANNIE , mais fait comme moi : je fait des arrêts sur image a chaque sous titre pour mieux analyser ce qui est écrit en Anglais , car c'est clair que rapidement , c'est impossible pour ma part et tu écrits que ton Anglais n'est pas très bon et il est meilleur que le mien , car tu arrives a bien écrit et moi ....... 

I haven't seen it and I hope this tribute to Yuzu that it will be released later !? 

:wave: @Yuzuwinnie
Yes, usually I also do it as you with the subtitle, but this afternoon was this live. I saw that the video is still online. Then I can transcribe it with my voice app. :agree:

Large poster from Yuzu :67638860: 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
56 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

That's possible of course, but I don't think so. With two or more years working for 4A without any landing, he must have felt this amount of frustration earlier than now. He prefers the Axel over the Flip, assumably that applies for the work on it too.

But he said the Axel training helped him with the other jumps (I don't remember in which aspect), so maybe 4F is now easier to accomplish than some years ago. Perhaps he did it just by the way, because, train to land (high standard) two new jumps in one season... :smiley_hairpull: Yes, I know, he is Yuzuru Hanyu. So why not.

There is always the risk of a fall. However, he will attempt it only when he is comfortable with his minimalization of that risk. It may be a bigger issue now.

I don't think the 4A he will show can be UR. That's a point where Yuzuru is very strict with himself. I suppose he feels like if it's UR, his jump isn't worth to be shown in competition.

I am curious if it's possible to discern the additional rotation with the naked eye when Yuzu is able to land a 4A as beautifully as 3A.

This is true, but we have all seen the "calls" judges make...I dont trust them, even if he doesnt/we know it isnt, they could claim it..or because they cant ID it easily enough or what have you. Judges are well versed in deflection and arbitrary nit picking. There was one judge who didnt even give him a value on one of his sit spins, so my faith is lacking in them a bit.

In the conference, Max, like Yuzuru himself, shows real passion for the sport/art, courage, and Truth.

I really loved it, the integration of cultural, historical, artistic, and athletic strands, and the evidence of Yuzuru's insight, foresight, and innovation. 

He's so very important, if only the ISU and federations could SEEEEEE what we and other experts (including Plushy!) can see.

I  gasped aloud when Max openly said Yuzuru is the only person who should run the sport - of course I agree, but to HEAR it said openly in that forum was something else!

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
5 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

I just saw the judging panel for NHK and….. somehow I am now calmer in dealing with Yuzu not being there. WTF JSF……

Was seeing this on Twitter and this makes me wonder, how does the JSF select their judges? Did they actively select judges who judge Yuzu harshly and overscore Americans? 

It doesn't look good for them and makes the whole idea that Japan and America have reached a "deal" for Olympic medals not very far fetched. In the men's event America gets the gold with overscoring and Japan's chosen one gets the silver (I don't mind Yuma but he got GOE/PCs goodies last week). 

Barring any disaster this weekend, if Vincent gets ridiculous scores and Shoma gets screwed by rotational calls (both Shoma AND Vincent have issues) then something is definitely up. 

13 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Aaaw... This is such a nice gesture. There are so many people praying for Yuzu's recovery and wishing him well. I hope he can gain some strength from all that love. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I'm sure the OP will use this travel agency again. :grin:

This is the first injury of Yuzu, which I witness as "new" Fanyu and it warms my heart to see all the love and support for him.

:softYuzu:

Also today I send Yuzu my best wishes for his recovery.:heartpound:

Yuzu's skating boots (signed) will be displayed in the Sapporo Mitsukoshi department store until 30  November.:happy:

Translation and exhibition dates

:68271262:

Spoiler

FD5ZR2DaIAAuDkC?format=jpg&name=360x360

Credit: @yuushion11519 on twitter 

[NEWS]