General Yuzuru Chat

38 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

hoping that it's recent because it would mean he's in Canada again and we're standing on the same continent again

I love how you can easily pick him apart, i could look just at his feet :smiley-love017:

This is from exactly one year ago.

I still remember after he canceled all the shows and I was so worried about his injury,

this appeared and I felt immensely happy to know he could skate again. I watched it countless times. 

Just now, daisyjune said:

This is from exactly one year ago.

I still remember after he canceled all the shows and I was so worried about his injury,

this appeared and I felt immensely happy to know he could skate again. I watched it countless times. 

I see, i read the tweet and saw that they metioned "a year ago" but i wasn't sure if it was the video or they were talking about how they felt one year ago :P

I wonder if he's already back...

:0013:https://www.facebook.com/lanacion/

videos/10154566777389220/

Have you seen this incredible happening ? 

This was introduced in YUZU's Latin America Fan Group

as reported by a Japanese blogger.

Already 22,810,000 viewers till now. It's on the

Argentina's well-known facebook, "la nacion" !

It happened at a waiting room somewhere on earth... ( :smiley-love017: )

Written: "This piano brought about unknown people

.....and then something amazing happened !"

No one knows what/when/where you will encounter this 

kind of things.....please enjoy yourself with......

:animated-smileys-animals-047:" HOPE & LEGACY " :animated-smileys-animals-047:

(....from around 90 seconds.....)

I can't help thinking that how much YUZU would 

be surprised and appreciated if he was there !

:animierte-smilies-geburtstag-069:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

hoping that it's recent because it would mean he's in Canada again and we're standing on the same continent again

I love how you can easily pick him apart, i could look just at his feet :smiley-love017:

It's actually an old clip from a year ago according to the person who twitted... This person brought it out to commemorate Yuzu's healthy state as oppose to this time last year...where this clip is the first clip that fan sees of Yuzu skating in a looooong time after news of his injury. the person said she wanted to cry just remembering the hardship he faced and finally being able to see him skate happy...

To think, he really has come so far within the span of a year.. :sorrow:

Edit: sorry I missed the explanation given by someone else already above!

12 hours ago, Vadrouille said:

Yes I agree. I want to share with you an experience we have at Skate Canada in Mississauga 2016. You know what? We nearly got Yuzuru on our bus - which is waiting at the wrong place in the Parking lot, at the exit of the skaters from Hershey Center- to bring us back to our hotel after the Men Short program. And his short program was Let's go crazy, with his white costume, and his hair combed  with gel.

We were in the bus waiting to go back to our hotel, about 10 to 15 persons. The door of the waiting bus is still open for people who are late. Suddenly, somebody came inside the bus. He stops short at the entrance next to the driver, looks around at us, maybe he realizes then that he is not in the skaters bus. He said something like to excuse himself then gets out of the bus. 

Oh my god, his face looks so young, so pretty. He looked like a child, pure, innocent, like an angel.

Needless to say that we got an encounter to remember for a long time. He has made our day and our night too, that night.

Oh my goodness dear!  What a gem episode you shared with us! It was something soooo special and rather rare that many Yuzuru-fans are dying for!  Congratulations! :0013:If I I were a bus driver, i gonna step on the gas pedal and take him away with me..ha ha.:bow:  Actually i was there at Mississauga, FOR Yuzu, we might have passed by each other :smiley-love017:!

1 hour ago, yuzuthebest said:

:0013:https://www.facebook.com/lanacion/

videos/10154566777389220/

Have you seen this incredible happening ? 

This was introduced in YUZU's Latin America Fan Group

as reported by a Japanese blogger.

Already 22,810,000 viewers till now. It's on the

Argentina's well-known facebook, "la nacion" !

It happened at a waiting room somewhere on earth... ( :smiley-love017: )

Written: "This piano brought about unknown people

.....and then something amazing happened !"

No one knows what/when/where you will encounter this 

kind of things.....please enjoy yourself with......

:animated-smileys-animals-047:" HOPE & LEGACY " :animated-smileys-animals-047:

(....from around 90 seconds.....)

I can't help thinking that how much YUZU would 

be surprised and appreciated if he was there !

:animierte-smilies-geburtstag-069:

This is incredible! the music inspired by Hope & Legacy, these two guys are awesome ! Thank you for this link!

I don't know whether these videos by YUZU FAIRY & ECOVAIL have already been posted and I am not sure whether this is the proper place to post them.

These of the latest videos by YUZU FAIRY & ECOVAIL. They are both of Fantasy on Ice in Kobe 2017 with SUBTITLES. They both focus on Yuzuru. Part 1 is the opening, "Cat's Eye" and the backstage discussion between Nobu, Yuzu, Marin Honda and Akiko Suzuki. Part 2 is Chopin and his interview.