General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

He changed the choreography again. That's a totally different exit from his spread eagle out of the 4Lo. He turns using the toepick of the left foot to keep it stationary while carving a circle with the other. I love his upper body movement here too with the torso and right arm bent back in high release. Yuzu please keep this along with the open arm twizzles and the arm extension on the note on the 3T!

I don't know if these little changes and flourishes are tweaks he's consciously trying out or if he's spontaneously playing around with the program but I hope he rewatches everything and keeps a few of them.

On 6/18/2017 at 10:17 PM, Fresca said:

He changed the choreography again. That's a totally different exit from his spread eagle out of the 4Lo. He turns using the toepick of the left foot to keep it stationary while carving a circle with the other. I love his upper body movement here too with the torso and right arm bend back in high release. Yuzu please keep this along with the open arm twizzles and the arm extension on the note on the 3T!

This exit out of the spread eagle got me in awe, so so gorgeous, I hope he keeps it  

22 minutes ago, liha said:

Random question, did Yuzu got his teeth fixed? I have always thought puberty had done the job for him but maybe not? His teeth are so perfect now

I was wondering the same thing after watching videos of his early years.  

I thought braces would be too dangerous for a figure skater and wondered if he used Invisalign  braces or if his face had changed as he aged. 

1 hour ago, liha said:

Random question, did Yuzu got his teeth fixed? I have always thought puberty had done the job for him but maybe not? His teeth are so perfect now

I've come across a post once that said he had the kind of braces where they were behind his teeth, and that you could see them in one of his earlier calendars around 2012..? (lol it's truly off season now that we're getting into these kinds of topics) 

2 minutes ago, obscurite said:

I've come across a post once that said he had the kind of braces where they were behind his teeth, and that you could see them in one of his earlier calendars around 2012..? (lol it's truly off season now that we're getting into these kinds of topics) 

oh that's interesting! Correct me if I am wrong but those kinds of braces are usually for minor corrections? So it was probably be a combination of braces and his face gaining more mass

His teeth look so perfect, no wonder they gave him a fancy toothbrush to promote