General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Geo1 said:

Off-topic, I know, but is there a thread on the planet where I can find links to videos of the performances of skaters other than Yuzu?

I don't think there's a distinct place for it, however there are individual forums for skaters from other countries. You might be able to see some videos in the forums in "Igloo World" but no guarantees. 

3 hours ago, robin said:

Yuzu swirling in the midst of flying golden ribbons and confetti? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: That would be an appropriate celebration of his achievements and existence 

Or the next costume, might be for gala, could have something like a gold cape or gold ribbon/confetti like cape for the part where he doesn’t do the jumps yet......

:war:

16 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Off-topic, I know, but is there a thread on the planet where I can find links to videos of the performances of skaters other than Yuzu?

Well, if you go to the Olympic channel, they have the entire events available for viewing. If you mean non-Olympics, I guess just youtube the names you want?

https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/events/figure-skating--pyeongchang-2018/

34 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

A thread like that doesn't exist, yet, but everyone is free to open a video compiltation or video request thread in the general skating subforum.

Also, I just made a thread for if you're looking for something on the planet and can't find it:

10 hours ago, kaeryth said:

I think he's saying it's easier to do a quad than to pronounce white-o! :biggrin: (not 100% sure on this though. I just remembered someone translating it...)

Well, judging by his expression, that sure LOOKS like what's he's saying! Thanks! I just noticed too that the toothpaste actually has "White-O" on the package in English.  I wonder why the predominent name wouldn't be in Japanese? I'm pretty sure White-O isn't an American/English brand.  I'm also intrigued that we in the States have toothpaste named "Crest" and "Colgate" and "Aquafresh" and the toothpaste over there is called..."White-O."  I'd actually go for a toothpaste called "White-O." Tells you exactly what it does!