General Yuzuru Chat

14 minutes ago, Maleko said:

Yuzuru Hanyu the professional till the end... The bow is also part of the choreagraphy.

tumblr_p5jgi0mtq71x94lzzo2_250.gif tumblr_p5jgi0mtq71x94lzzo1_250.gif

tumblr_p5jgi0mtq71x94lzzo3_250.gif tumblr_p5jgi0mtq71x94lzzo4_250.gif

SOURCE

The swan bow oh gosh 

honestly show this to anyone who says he has only one expression, each example has a distinct character and feeling

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

First off, a huge thanks to @gladi! I bought the book, flipped through it (it's so gorgeous, just get it if you can), have no idea what I'm reading, and will be utterly reliant on translations from Gladi and Co. You guys Rock!

Second...I nearly cried reading the translation, at work during lunch break. With a ridiculous side grin on my face. I know he's not an idol, and will never be one, but perhaps he'll allow us to call him "beyond Idol"?  This seems more fitting than mere "idol."

Third, it's pushing the urge to do a fan project over the summer, a nice one for welcoming him back from injury. =) A very huge Okaeri for him.

@Fresca Thanks for the obvious suggestion that I totally forgot about XD also here is the black suit as requested in the original post XD  + ridiculous bonuses no one asked for because I already had it selected. (I have no idea why the green one is bigger....also for really obvious reasons i can see why someone would avoid photoshopping) but I was on twitter yesterday and i am coming to understand that apart from those sleeves, that suit he came to korea in really wasn't that bad.

tumblr_p5kf4xy1dF1qdaepgo1_250.jpg tumblr_p5kf4xy1dF1qdaepgo3_250.jpgtumblr_p5kf4xy1dF1qdaepgo2_500.jpg

2 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

I was never on GS but apparently a war started there after some yuzu fan posted a vid of hope and legacy 2017 worlds world record analysis. 

Its this one. Some patrick fans got angry by this and a fight started so GS deleted hanyu thread and Hanyu fans got kicked out. Leading to the birth of planet Hanyu. 

and this was interesting to learn and that kind of sucks that the thread was deleted. like that is so much content and history. (granted for UI alone, THANK GOODNESS FOR PLANET HANYU. Looking at GS hurts my soul) 

PS. if anyone has gif/random edit requests, let me know :winky:

4 minutes ago, sillyhappy said:

and this was interesting to learn and that kind of sucks that the thread was deleted. like that is so much content and history. (granted for UI alone, THANK GOODNESS FOR PLANET HANYU. Looking at GS hurts my soul) 

I don't think it was permanently deleted. I think if you look at the archives you'll find all the old posts. They reinstated it after a while and split it up into seasons, lol.

7 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I don't think it was permanently deleted. I think if you look at the archives you'll find all the old posts. They reinstated it after a while and split it up into seasons, lol.

ahhh that's good to know, i was kind of curious about that. but i still wouldn't go on there (just because of layout....i don't care that likely most of the world uses their phones for things, i want it to be easy to use on desktop too)

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:peekapooh: i may or may not have a backup of most of it

Let's not bring it up...it happened while I was a lurker, and I even joined that place in order to defend the video.  But it happened so fast, it was gone within a few days (a day) of me signing up. :2:

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

Let's not bring it up...it happened while I was a lurker, and I even joined that place in order to defend the video.  But it happened so fast, it was gone within a few days (a day) of me signing up. :2:

I wasn't there to witness it but it just baffles me..... not that there was a fight (because humans....), but that the response of GS moderators and co would be to... hey lets up and delete the thread and kick Hanyu fans out! Like..... its a FORUM. with PEOPLE. of DIFFERING OPINIONS. and the moderators are supposed to be freaking NEUTRAL (unless you know..... really bad/illegal stuff starts happening) Like its such an immature response I just can't understand it..... :shrug:

13 minutes ago, Xen said:

lol it was a week for me

what a great timing :smiley-laughing021:

As a former GS member who got banned in those heady days... please, don’t let us go in that direction. It might bring out the worst in me personally. 

They never deleted the thread, they just made it invisible for a while. Thank goodness it’s still there, in all its broken up glory. :) 

1 minute ago, Yuazz said:

invisible posts... :pouty:

:peek:

1 minute ago, Fay said:

As a former GS member who got banned in those heady days... please, don’t let us go in that direction. It might bring out the worst in me personally. 

They never deleted the thread, they just made it invisible for a while. Thank goodness it’s still there, in all its broken up glory. :) 

I was banned too :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Just now, MrPudding said:

I never got to those :peek:

The enlightenment is what counts

Just now, Fay said:

They never deleted the thread, they just made it invisible for a while. Thank goodness it’s still there, in all it’s broken up glory. :) 

Let's talk about more cheerful stuff. Like summer projects....