General Yuzuru Chat

Very belated Happy New Year to everybody! So after two weeks, a dry, brittle cactus came back to find there's been basically no news.:13877886:

The Olympics is this year now, it feels far more urgent and tense. Thinking of it as next year was much easier. :13877886:

All I can say is thank the universe, mods and admins for this place because without it... :13877886::13877886::13877886:

I'm not laid-back at all, I just wanted the laid-back in a bower bad pun in there...

2 hours ago, yuzuuu said:

Soooo are these physical thingies you can get? Because I'm pretty sure I need them to live. :13877886:

ETA. You have to use a coupon to buy a thing and have a Yahoo!Japan ID and then you get entered into a draw and the prize is one signed photo (plz correct if wrong.) I hope those 24 lucky people scan them at hi-res. :13877886: Why can't they just release them as trading cards for us poor cactusesesese?

47 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Very belated Happy New Year to everybody! So after two weeks, a dry, brittle cactus came back to find there's been basically no news.:13877886:

The Olympics is this year now, it feels far more urgent and tense. Thinking of it as next year was much easier. :13877886:

All I can say is thank the universe, mods and admins for this place because without it... :13877886::13877886::13877886:

I'm not laid-back at all, I just wanted the laid-back in a bower bad pun in there...

Welcome back to being full of anxiety and not water. Glad you could rejoin the dead bunny parade. You and your sig were missed.

5 minutes ago, wombat-poodle said:

the riches that await them if they would just open this to non-JP consumers... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Story of my life. I thought i was over the whole "WHY I DON'T LIVE IN JAPAN, I NEED THAT" thing and that it would stop making me so frustrated but here i am, weeping over POLAROIDS

:13877886:

pls just end me now