General Yuzuru Chat

Seasons Greetings to everyone, thank you for your nice talks and information always :thanks:

One of news clips today.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171224-00000125-dal-spo

66年ぶりの連覇を狙う羽生は、世界ランク、今季シーズンベストなどの実績で順当に選出された。気になる足の状態について、小林芳子フィギュア強化部長は、16日に羽生陣営と連絡をとったことを明かし、「(五輪から)逆算して間に合うということだった」と、選考した理由を説明。16日までに氷上での練習を再開したが、まだジャンプ練習などには至っていないと見られる。

Hanyu, who is aiming for the first consecutive win (of Olympics) in 66 years, has been selected reasonably according to his achievements in the world ranking, season best scores, and so on.  Regarding the concerned condition of his leg, Yoshiko Kobayashi, director of figure skating, revealed that she had contacted Hanyu side on 16th, and explained the reasons of his selection, as "It was told that he would be ready if counted backward from the Olympics" .  He has resumed practices on the ice by 16th, but it seems he has not yet started practicing of jumps."

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171225-00085507-nksports-spo

For those who were worried about Yuzu's mental state with three months of no competition before men's event, I believe this article mentioned about how JSF is willing to let Yuzu compete in both SP and FS of team's event if he wants to or choose to do so in order to regain some competitive feeling before the men's event. 

I wish they didn't said it is a special privilege for Yuzuru. I am worried about bitter feelings that may potentially arose from other fans; I have already see some comments not so nice about it...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to Yuzuru, all satellites and those who love him. :grouphug::tumblr_meh7z2d3aN1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::10815002:

Wishing Yuzuru the most speedy full recovery and is training well with the best wishes and love of many people in different parts of the world. :smiley-angelic001::loveshower: :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

May Yuzuru become even healthier and happier every day.<3:SunFace::joy:

21 minutes ago, Leanna A said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to Yuzuru, all satellites and those who love him. :grouphug::tumblr_meh7z2d3aN1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::10815002:

Wishing Yuzuru the most speedy full recovery and is training well with the best wishes and love of many people in different parts of the world. :smiley-angelic001::loveshower: :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

May Yuzuru become even healthier and happier every day.<3:SunFace::joy:

Your avatar, :banned1-smiley:

59 分, the50personさんが言いました:

The only thing I can think of that's creepier than these cardboard cutout representations is having someone wearing a mask of his face complete with eye holes as a stand-in. I find the Japanese to have some real odd sensibilities sometimes, though they're usually quite amusing, like this one is. Lol.

Well, at least the one this time has more natural coloring.

2 hours ago, getsurenka said:

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171225-00085507-nksports-spo

For those who were worried about Yuzu's mental state with four months of no competition before men's event, I believe this article mentioned about how JSF is willing to let Yuzu compete in both SP and FS of team's event if he wants to or choose to do so in order to regain some competitive feeling before the men's event. 

I wish they didn't said it is a special privilege for Yuzuru. I am worried about bitter feelings that may potentially arose from other fans; I have already see some comments not so nice about it...

Eh, they would find something to be bitter about anyway. I’m glad he has the chance to do both if he wants to take it.