How I'm trying to cope with this:

Me looks normal, but my brain is.... :59227c768286a__s:

1. Okay Nats is less than 3 weeks

2. He likes playing catch so maybe no GPF will do good for him

3. He's scary when angry

4.Birthday with the fam

5. I feel like his peak form has been reset. So meaning good for Olys

6. Less media attention for now

7. Me doing my never-ending assignments. Which lucky for me I can actually focus on school work

8. I'm totally free during Nats

9. I'm going to WC18

10. Good thing comes to those who wait

3. Totally agreed. That's why I want to see a happy and healthy Yuzu when we see him again. I don't want to see him pretend to be happy when sad inside like at Cor too ( too heartbreaking) :smile:

6. Good thing :2thumbsup: 

32 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

Or that ACI SP moment when he heard Javi's scores get announced.  

ETA: The site is doing that annoying thing again when it won't embed my images, so a link it is...

ACI Smirk - someone has a gif of this, right? 

Haha that was the moment when i went "o boy, here we go..."

I feel so happy that i was able to see that Yuzu:sadPooh:

1 hour ago, Danibellerika said:

Or that ACI SP moment when he heard Javi's scores get announced.  

ETA: The site is doing that annoying thing again when it won't embed my images, so a link it is...

ACI Smirk - someone has a gif of this, right? 

OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS MOMENT :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

SO BASICALLY, to know his confidence level, we need smirking Yuzu ala-NHK15, and ACI17SP

Don't know where to put OLY14SP and GPF15, WC17FS...

32 минуты назад, MrPudding сказал:

SO BASICALLY, to know his confidence level, we need smirking Yuzu ala-NHK15, and ACI17SP

Don't know where to put OLY14SP and GPF15, WC17FS...

He looked mostly gloomy and self-collected before WC17FS if I remember it right. But remember his smirk after the skate? It was frightening. It was like: "Yes, I did it". He was doing it only by one half of his face, with no visible joy in his eyes and only for a second, but fortunately, cameraman captured it. Although, I'm not even sure it could be called "smirk". But it surely was a sign of confidence.

2 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

He looked mostly gloomy and self-collected before WC17FS if I remember it right. But remember his smirk after the skate? It was frightening. It was like: "Yes, I did it". He was doing it only by one half of his face, with no visible joy in his eyes and only for a second, but fortunately, cameraman captured it. Although, I'm not even sure it could be called "smirk". But it surely was a sign of confidence.

It reminds me of the look on his face when he finished the 2011 World FS. That glare and putting his finger up as number one. 

33 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

To sum it up, we really can't predict what the boy is going to do. Let it be smirk, glare, calm, nervous, excited, stoic :darklordyuzu:

56 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

I saw his look after WC17 fs as fierce and him just trying to breathe, instead of a smirk. WC12 and GPF15 as well. Fierce and glaring Yuzu is as much an aesthetic as smiling Yuzu.

His smirk when he heard Boyang's score at NHK15 though. :devilYuzu:

1 час назад, Sammie сказал:

It reminds me of the look on his face when he finished the 2011 World FS. That glare and putting his finger up as number one. 

And it wasn't the last time he put his finger up. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: what have you done:  I can't help rewatching R&J 1 now

42 минуты назад, MrPudding сказал:

To sum it up, we really can't predict what the boy is going to do. Let it be smirk, glare, calm, nervous, excited, stoic :darklordyuzu:

So true. :13877886:

14 минут назад, Forcefield сказал:

I saw his look after WC17 fs as fierce and him just trying to breathe, instead of a smirk. WC12 and GPF15 as well. Fierce and glaring Yuzu is as much an aesthetic as smiling Yuzu.

His smirk when he heard Boyang's score at NHK15 though. :devilYuzu:

He is mem lord after all :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: