General Yuzuru Chat

Hey, a picture of putin would do the job and get the point across! :rofl2:

(looks around to see if she's going to be persecuted)... since I can't stand our dear President, this is going to happen over my dead body!

It would be much better "From Russia with love"

(looks around to see if she's going to be persecuted)... since I can't stand our dear President, this is going to happen over my dead body!

:rofl2: KGB is watching...

Right, my head is on the chop anyway - I keep in touch with Russia's enemies! :rofl2:

I wonder though, is Yuzu the one being proposed as Icenetwork person of the year or his Japanese fans? If the latter, good for them, they are awesome, but I wasn't quite sure with that article...

Its Japanese fan. The author said so.

The article is a bit all over place. I think I read the similar one last year though.

The idea to put national symbol on the banner is very creative! I think fans from different countries can do smth like that more often. But Fay is right about one thing... not all the countries have recognizable national symbol...

Let's put a samovar, a balalaika and a bear onto ours... and a bottle of vodka!!!

The idea to put national symbol on the banner is very creative! I think fans from different countries can do smth like that more often. But Fay is right about one thing... not all the countries have recognizable national symbol...

Let's put a samovar, a balalaika and a bear onto ours... and a bottle of vodka!!!

A Pooh piñata in mine... With tequila... Eating tacos :space:

A Pooh piñata in mine... With tequila... Eating tacos :space:

I shall put Little mole befriending Pooh san on mine^^

I wonder though, is Yuzu the one being proposed as Icenetwork person of the year or his Japanese fans? If the latter, good for them, they are awesome, but I wasn't quite sure with that article...

Its Japanese fan. The author said so.

The article is a bit all over place. I think I read the similar one last year though.

Thank you. I read it in my phone quickly so I probably missed that in my skimming, but the tone of the article kind of pointed that way. Still, as much as I admire the Japanese fans, their enthusiasm for all skaters and basically keeping figure skating afloat, I would have liked his international fans to also get a little bit of a shoutout.

I'll use a picture of Cristiano Ronaldo. He's a national symbol!